The Result (by elikell) - comments

Inactive User

wow, I loved that. You really wrote Ruby's thoughts and feelings well! I loved how you had Ruby refering to what she done in the past but that Charlie was still there for her and would do anything. :wub: The end scene with Charlie and Ruby was short and sweet, but had everything it needed. It was lovely. Great one-shot. :D

Wow, that was brilliant! I loved it!

Loved the part with Ruby & Charlie.

I must admit, I was going through loads of people in Summer Bay & did wonder if it was Ruby so I kind of guessed right :) Along with various other names.

But it was fitting how you wrote it, with Charlie's involvement & how she would feel, etc.

Amazing, brilliant, perfectly written & fantastically portrayed emotions.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Really good story. This will strike a chord with most of the female sex, I think. I must admit I guessed it was Ruby because she is the only one with a mother present, out of the current teen girls. The other ones have absent mums. So really, Ruby is lucky to have her mum around. I can't really believe she didn't have a pregnancy scare in the series after the Romeo and Casey fiasco.

It was poignant how she was disappointed at the end, but probably better for her. Who knows. Who can say what is best for people :huh:

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Result (by elikell) - comments