Nicole/Angelo

I think Marilyn got too attached to the baby and as Nicole was already struggling with the knowledge of being pregnant and jumped at the chance of the baby, she clearly pushed Roo and Angus out of the way when it became clear to her that they had the power to help Nicole make her mind up.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only started liking Nicole when she got with Angelo (How bad does that sound :P )

When she first arrived she was an immature brat but now she's matured a hell of a lot especially now she's got Angelo and George.

How old is Angelo compared to Nic? Because if Charlie was Roman's girl and Roman is Nic's dad and then Charlie went out with Angelo who is roughly about the same age, I think theres a bit of an age difference?

Angelo was 26 when Nicole was 17, so there's about nine years between them.Charlie and Roman are a few years older than Angelo, I think Roman was about 13/14 when he had Nicole.

No Roman is in his mid 30s.

He had Nicole at the age of 16 and Roman must been youngest granddad.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

^^I don't think we were ever given a firm age for Roman.Conrad Coleby was only 28 when Nicole was brought in, I'm guessing Roman was older than that since that genuinely is too young to be Nicole's father but probably not much older.People's reactions were pretty much "How can you have a 17-year-old daughter?" which leads me to think he was underage.I guess he'd be about 33 now, with Nicole being 19 thanks to her being aged down a few months.

And you should see UK soaps like Emmerdale:They have people becoming grandfathers in their late 20s!

^^I don't think we were ever given a firm age for Roman.Conrad Coleby was only 28 when Nicole was brought in, I'm guessing Roman was older than that since that genuinely is too young to be Nicole's father but probably not much older.People's reactions were pretty much "How can you have a 17-year-old daughter?" which leads me to think he was underage.I guess he'd be about 33 now, with Nicole being 19 thanks to her being aged down a few months.

And you should see UK soaps like Emmerdale:They have people becoming grandfathers in their late 20s!

I am almost two years behind you, so I probably remember more about Roman (who sadly left our screens about 2 months ago). :P

His age was mentioned! In episode 4826-2827 when Roman came to the hospital after the car crash it was confirmed by the ambulance-drivers that he was 33 years old..."a 33 year old male with head traumas...."and so on.... (well, I cheated! :P I actually taped those two eps..)

So in the year Nicole turned 18 (Sep 2009) Roman was 33, meaning he was 15 when she was born, something he actually also said in the earlier episodes when he told Martha about Nic. It was mentioned a few times early on that he was 15 when he became a father. So he became a grandfather at the age of 35... very young... but not totally unrealistic. I have a colleguae who became a grandmother at that age. Not a really wanted situation, though....

Edited by jodlebirger