Nicole/Angelo

I dont think the age difference matters at all personally, it's how you feel about someone, besides its not that big a gap and as everyone says Nicole is mature beyond her years. I love them together, they are really cute :wub:

I agree, Lesley :) They do make such a cute couple together :wub: I can't wait to see them growing closer next week in Episode 5273. So excited. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Put this down to my age if you will, but Nicole and Angelo??? Yes, it was sweet of Angelo been there for Nicole, but in my opinion, it was rushed. I mean, it was the last couple of months of her pregnancy when they got close, (maybe just so they could both leave together[actors i mean]) and for me, it doesn't make their relationship believable. They've never had any interaction with each other over the course of what, two years? and suddenly they are this 'amazing couple?'

I don't care if there is a few years between them: you can't help who you fall for, its one of those things; so this rant I'm in the middle of has nothing to do with ageism (if i had a problem with it i'd be a hypocrite! :lol: ) I guess I just can't see the 'realism' in the portrayal.

And as for the Marilyn/Sid/George/Nicole story line, don't even get me started. I have my thoughts on that too!

well actually they have for example the double date with Charlie and Paulo and I believe in my mind that they communicated of screen as well he was dating her best friends mother and before that belle. And Nic and Belle have the same taste for man so no wonder that they leave together. And they are much more believable than most of the other couples at the moment.

Put this down to my age if you will, but Nicole and Angelo??? Yes, it was sweet of Angelo been there for Nicole, but in my opinion, it was rushed. I mean, it was the last couple of months of her pregnancy when they got close, (maybe just so they could both leave together[actors i mean]) and for me, it doesn't make their relationship believable. They've never had any interaction with each other over the course of what, two years? and suddenly they are this 'amazing couple?'

I don't care if there is a few years between them: you can't help who you fall for, its one of those things; so this rant I'm in the middle of has nothing to do with ageism (if i had a problem with it i'd be a hypocrite! :lol: ) I guess I just can't see the 'realism' in the portrayal.

And as for the Marilyn/Sid/George/Nicole story line, don't even get me started. I have my thoughts on that too!

I was really disappointed in the way they were written out - it was a bit too random and as for there final night (my opinion only) I thought it was rushed and quite a weak storyline.

as for there final night (my opinion only) I thought it was rushed and quite a weak storyline.

i agree with that

Glad some one does for 2 characters who have been on the show so long and had so many full on story lines I thought it was the easy options for the writers and a huge letdown for the fans.

I can't say I've been entirely convinced by them but they do come across as one of the happiest and healthiest couples on the series.(Guess we only saw them together for a month but other couples manage to implode in that time...)Haven't seen their departure yet so can't really comment on it.One thing that's struck me though is that we know it was the production team's decision to write Angelo out.So I can't help wondering if Tessa decided to leave and they decided to pair Nicole with Angelo and write him out as well so she wouldn't leave on her own;I suspect the plan was always for Nicole to end up with George but, after all the drama with Marilyn, they couldn't really have her leave with him without any support.

i'm glad they are gone and i hope they will never come back. can't stand this bit... Nicole. she make false promises to Marylin and then that. nicole can go to hell. hate her

i feel so sorry for marylin. she deserves a baby more than nicole. can't stand nicole. she never want that baby and now this ? Unbelievable.

Edited by glbizzie