Nicole/Angelo

I'm gonna spoiler-tag what I'm about to say, because it's a spoiler for an upcoming episode, not yet aired in Australia. Please don't read if you're not willing to be spoilt. It's regarding the sneak peak for tomorrows episode. I think I'm allowed to discuss it.... Apologies if not.

I actually can't believe how many times I've watched it. LOL. It's too adorable. It looks like they're just casually having dinner, yet there's a subtle romantic little candle right in the middle of them. And the kiss. <3. It feels like it should have happened weeks ago, I've watched it that much. LOL. They both look really gorgeous as well, I *love* Nicole's hair like that!

I really hope the kiss is not the last we see of them. I want to see the afterglow!! <3.

:wub: I cant stop watching it :wub: Sooooo cute. I really want to see more of those scenes :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only thing who finds the whole thing really wrong??? Something about it creeps me out. She's barely out of school and he's 30. I know Nicole repeated her HSC but it still seems really, really weird.

Nothing about this relationship makes sense. They've only noticed each other in the last few weeks and all of a sudden the writers are setting them up for a fairytale romance??

I wonder how Sid would react if it were Indi that Angelo had his eye on. I mean there is a ten year age gap or more.

I'm sorry but this whole storyline seems completely ridiculous to me.

Only for the fact Luke(Angelo) and Tessa(Nicole) were leaving at the same time, this would never have happened.

Which is why I find the whole thing totally unbelieveable.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

I think its better than Nicole and Penn (30 something), though. Or Nicole and her crush on Sid (40 something). Both those were far, far creepier than this. I think Nic is 19 and Angelo's about 26 or 27? That's less than 10 years. How many years were between Angelo and Belle?

But it remains to be seen what happens between these two, its possible they might not even get together :blink:

I certainly don't consider the relationship wrong.I don't really find the age gap relevant and I think people don't realise how small it actually is:He's about 28 and she's about 19, so it's probably less than ten years.I think everyone got confused because he used to go out with Charlie and she's friends with Ruby, forgetting that Charlie was older than Angelo, Nicole is older than Ruby and Charlie was only 13 when she had her.

I do agree it's sprung up out of nowhere but then that's probably true of most relationships on the show.You have couples who get together after knowing each other a few weeks so I don't see why two people who vaguely know each other becoming closer is considered strange.I think they've actually done a pretty good job of building up the relationship between them, they haven't fallen into bed with each other when they've barely had a proper conversation like some of the couples on the show, it's been a slow build up.If you look at their interaction from last year(which is the only time they ever interacted until this storyline started), they do seem to get on.He even seems quite protective of her when they went to the races.

I think they fall into the category of couples I like but don't love.I want them to stay together and be happy because I like them rather than thinking they're perfect for each other.So for that reason I hope it works out for them.

I certainly don't consider the relationship wrong.I don't really find the age gap relevant and I think people don't realise how small it actually is:He's about 28 and she's about 19, so it's probably less than ten years.I think everyone got confused because he used to go out with Charlie and she's friends with Ruby, forgetting that Charlie was older than Angelo, Nicole is older than Ruby and Charlie was only 13 when she had her.

I do agree it's sprung up out of nowhere but then that's probably true of most relationships on the show.You have couples who get together after knowing each other a few weeks so I don't see why two people who vaguely know each other becoming closer is considered strange.I think they've actually done a pretty good job of building up the relationship between them, they haven't fallen into bed with each other when they've barely had a proper conversation like some of the couples on the show, it's been a slow build up.If you look at their interaction from last year(which is the only time they ever interacted until this storyline started), they do seem to get on.He even seems quite protective of her when they went to the races.

I think they fall into the category of couples I like but don't love.I want them to stay together and be happy because I like them rather than thinking they're perfect for each other.So for that reason I hope it works out for them.

Charlie was born in 1979 and Ruby was born in 1993.

The age gap isn't a problem in my opinion. Nicole is a lot maturer than people give her credit for and Angelo is really sweet. Age shouldn't come into it but it can. They are sweet together and I cant wait to see more of it :) x

Am I the only thing who finds the whole thing really wrong??? Something about it creeps me out. She's barely out of school and he's 30. I know Nicole repeated her HSC but it still seems really, really weird.

Nothing about this relationship makes sense. They've only noticed each other in the last few weeks and all of a sudden the writers are setting them up for a fairytale romance??

I wonder how Sid would react if it were Indi that Angelo had his eye on. I mean there is a ten year age gap or more.

I'm sorry but this whole storyline seems completely ridiculous to me.

Only for the fact Luke(Angelo) and Tessa(Nicole) were leaving at the same time, this would never have happened.

Which is why I find the whole thing totally unbelieveable.

I don't think the age really matters. She's out of school (doesn't matter whether it's only just or not, she is), she's legal amd I can't see any reason why it would be wrong. There's what? 11 years between them? Wasn't there a bigger age gap than that between Rachel and Tony? Yet people loved them, just because they were much more out-of-school than Nic is.

I agree that it's left field (as I said in the original post) but they certainly wouldn't be the first pairing to spring from nowhere.... Rachel and Tony, Aden and Belle, Scott and Hayley, H&A has been dealing with random pairings for years.

I don't necessarily see them being set up for this "fairytale romance"... if that was the case, we'd have them all lovey dovey, engaged/married or whatever within weeks. I think they're setting it up as two people that come from different backgrounds, that just happened to have crossed paths one day and found something special. It's not the greatest romance in the world, by any means, but every couple starts somewhere.

Then again, I've gone the complete opposite way to you.

Where you find it unrelaistic hadit not been for the fact they're both leaving, I'm accepting it because I know they're both leaving. It's obvious they're setting it up so their exits coincide somehow, but I can accept that.

I guess it's down to personal preference, some like it, some don't. At least it means people are paying attention enough to want to discuss it. :)

Edited by xGlowingAngelx

I dont think the age difference matters at all personally, it's how you feel about someone, besides its not that big a gap and as everyone says Nicole is mature beyond her years. I love them together, they are really cute :wub:

Edited by Lesley_Baker