Carly - 1997 return?

Guest breezer

I've stumbled across various sources online referencing a return for Carly during 1997/98 in which she 'visits family'.

Obviously if this was the case her return was fleeting as per her returns in 2000 and thereafter.

The thing is I can't remember her returning prior to Sally's non wedding so wondered if this actually happened? If so, was it any good?

I remember she and Bert (Pippa's dad) turned up as a surprise for Stevo's wedding but I always thought she came and went in the space of an episode or two and didn't actually do anything of interest. What did she do for 4 episodes? :o

I remember being surprised that she wasn't blonde anymore and I actually thought for a second she had been recast.

It was great to catch up with Carly in 1997 but it was so short and uneventful really that I'm not surprised you dont remember it. If I remember correctly they did the reunion type scenes with her and then the focus was on Stevo once Selina had gone missing so she was being there for her brother the rest of the time until she had to scoot back off again.

Archived