Chapter one:

THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION EVER, SO I HOPE ITS ALRIGHT

Story Title: What Have I Done

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Charlie, Angelo, Ruby, Nick, Tom, Brax

BTTB rating: G

Genre: drama/romance

Does story include spoilers: None

Any warnings: Given before chapter starts - Sexual references (Only in few chapters) Adult themes, violence, drug references

Summary: Angelo is back into the bay 5 years later everything has changed even him, will he be able to get the girl of his dreams back?

Chapter one:

Angelo drove back into the town that he knew so well, he looked around and saw families playing and having fun in the water at the beach. Angelo turned around to his son,

‘Hey mate we’re here’ Angelo smiled.

‘Really’ Tom said pushing himself up to see out the window.

‘Yeah I promised I’ll take you down to the beach after we settle down’

‘Really, I love you daddy’ Tom said with as much excitement as he had.

‘I love you too mate’ Angelo said smiling.

Angelo pulled up into the driveway of his old house; he jumped out of his car and stretched. Tom followed Angelo into the house.

‘Where’s my room?’ Tom asked curiously.

‘Anywhere down the hall mate’ Angelo said pushing Tom ahead on him.

All the memories came back to Angelo, all the ones of him and Charlie.

Nick was holding Charlie as they slept soundly the only thing that caused Charlie to wake up super quick was the alarm going off. Charlie sat straight up in bed, looking around at Nick she smiled weakly to herself before pulling herself out of bed and having a shower. Nick was up by the time Charlie removed herself from the shower. She was dressed in her police uniform, Nick opened his mouth. She was stunning and hot Nick walked up to Charlie and kissed her lightly on the neck, he slowly moved up her face and kissed her mouth. Charlie reacted and placed her arms around his neck, Nick picked Charlie up and took her back into their bedroom.

‘Nick I got to go to work now, we are getting two new officers in today’ Charlie said, causing Nick to stop kissing her.

‘Fine Go!’ Nick bellowed pushing Charlie off him, causing her to land in a thud.

‘Bye’ Charlie said while fixing her uniform back up

She was half way to the station, tears streaming down her face, Nick had hurt her once again. She looked out the window as the breeze brushed ever so slightly against her face, she saw couples everywhere in love. All she wanted was to be loved again and someone to hold her while she was down. Charlie pulled into the police station and parked her car. She wiped off of what tears remained on her face and took a deep breath before walking into the station.

Angelo sat nervously in his old office; he looked around and saw that there were all new posters up. He looked over to his old desk and something caught his eye, his ex lover Charlie. On her desk was a picture of her and a mystery man, tears starting streaming down his face.

‘Daddy what’s wrong?’ Tom asked rubbing Angelo’s back.

‘Nothing Mate, just Daddy’s sad ok’ Angelo said trying to hide his pain.

‘Ok’ Tom said smiling.

‘Mr Rosetta’ an unknown officer to Angelo called.

‘Here’ he smiled weakly.

The officer lead him into the main room where he waited for another officer to greet him. Charlie walked into the station with her head down, walking as fast as she could. She was approaching a pair of black shoes very quickly. She bumped into the owner of the black shoes

‘Watch it’ Charlie yelled before looking up to her victim

‘I will’ Angelo said before taking back his words and bowing his head in shame.

‘Angelo?’ Charlie questioned

‘Yeah that’s me’ Angelo said raising his head back up.

‘What are you doing here?’ Charlie asked hiding her pain.

‘I got transferred back, not my decision’ Angelo said fiddling with his thumbs.

‘That’s ok, you know what you have to do?’ Charlie questioned.

‘Yeah, I’ll do what I need to then I’ll leave ok?’ Angelo said

‘That’s fine by me’ Charlie said with a slight laugh.

‘Well show me my office’ Angelo sighed.

‘In here’ Charlie pointed to the door he came out of ‘we’re sharing’

‘I’ll be on my best behaviour’ Angelo retorted.

‘What happened to you? ’ Angelo said

‘Angelo I moved on, I am engaged and have a daughter’

‘I noticed the ring’ He said

‘Well I am here and I am your partner so be good’.

‘OK’ Angelo said upset

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You very much for the coments

Chapter 2:

‘Two coffee’s and one chicken sandwich with extra salad please’ Angelo asked

‘That’ll be $15 thank you’ the young woman asked.

‘Keep the change’ Angelo moaned giving her $20.

Angelo grabbed the bag and two coffee’s he got into his car and drove back into Summer Bay.

Charlie sat in her office tapping her pen staring at the picture of her and Nick, she admired Nick and loved him so much, they had been together for 5 years. Charlie was snapped out of her daydream when Angelo came into her office holding two coffees and a plastic bag.

‘Here is your coffee and chicken sandwich with extra salad’ Angelo said as he placed the items out on the table.

‘Thanks Angelo’ Charlie smiled weakly.

‘Hey, you ok?’

‘Not really Angelo’ Charlie sobbed.

‘Ok well you better be happy then, because I’m not putting up with a cranky Charlie’.

‘Fine Angelo, I’ll put on that fake smile I have to everyday I have to work with you, in fact no-one has liked you since you came back to the bay, so I would just shut up if I were you’

Angelo sat there not knowing what to do he just put his head down, knowing Charlie was right, no-one took him seriously they all just gave him dirty looks, he had to go out of town to buy the coffees and food.

‘OK I will’ Angelo said

‘Sorry?’ Charlie asked not hearing Angelo.

‘I Will, I’ll shut up, not talk to anyone even you, I’ll move. Will that make you happy?’

‘Angelo I don’t want you to move’ Charlie said.

‘Well once I get the respect I deserve I will leave town’ he said with a tear in his eye.

‘Angelo I didn’t mean to make you upset’ Charlie said attempting to make Angelo Happy.

Angelo welcomed Charlie’s apology, but looked away from Charlie quickly and sat down

‘Sorry’ Angelo said

‘No, Angelo an apology is what I need the most right now, Nick and I are not getting on well’

‘You like him don’t you?’ Angelo said smiling.

‘Yes Angelo I do, I love him so much he has been amazing over the last five years’

‘Then why did you say you were having trouble?’

‘I just wanted you to know Angelo’

‘OK’

Ruby was in 3rd session with Xavier, which was maths, and they were working hard when Xavier looked over at her

‘Ruby how do you do this angle?’ Xavier asked

‘Look Xavier I don’t know, I’m trying to figure it out too’

‘Ok I will be quite, to shut up’ Xavier bowed his head in shame

‘No Xav you don’t have to shut up’

‘Just be quite enough for you to concentrate’

‘Yeah that’s all, just be quite and we can talk after school’

‘OK I’ll be waiting for you’

‘OK’ Ruby whispered before looking up to the teacher and smiling.

Angelo got back from the edge of his seat and put the files back into the cabinet and looked at the ground, he missed Charlie so much, before he left they had the best relationship. They had planned to have kids and they shared a house together with Ruby and he knew that she was Charlie’s daughter, so she always came first. Angelo started to sob and cry as Charlie walked back into the room.

‘Hey Angelo what’s wrong?’

‘I miss you Charlie, everyday. I see you with Nick and you are happy’

‘You still have feelings for me don’t you?’

‘Yes Charlie I do, is it really that obvious’ Angelo bellowed.

‘Well my feelings went after you left, because you left me with nothing’

‘What about the necklace?’

‘What necklace?’

‘The one I left on our bed’

‘The box thing, I chucked it away’

‘Oh thanks Charlie that cost me $12’470 and you threw it away’

‘I was angry Angelo’

‘You know what admitting I still loved you is going to get me no-where’

‘Angelo, I do think about you sometimes’

‘Sometimes, Charlie you are always there, I tried dating other girls but I always thought of you’

‘Other guys trigger me’

‘What’s that meant to mean?’ Angelo bellowed confused.

‘They are attracted to me’

‘Yeah they are Charlie’ Angelo said looking at his watch.

‘Angelo after you left, all I wanted was you’

‘Its getting late, I have to go, see you tomorrow’

‘Bye Angelo’ Charlie said with her eyes filling up with tears.

‘Bye’ Angelo left the room and slammed to door behind him.

Charlie drove up into her driveway, she fumbled with her keys before getting the door open. She got half way into the door, when she stopped in her tracks dropping everything in her hands.

‘Ruby’ Charlie screamed.

Ruby stopped kissing Xavier and pushed herself off him.

‘What?’ Ruby said smartly

‘I have told you, to stop bringing home guys and doing stuff with them’ Charlie pointed to Xavier who was smiling sheepishly.

‘Xavier go home’ Ruby said giving him a kiss as he left the house.

‘Go to your room now Ruby’ Charlie said pointing upstairs now.

‘Hey’ Nick smiled

‘Hey’ Charlie said giving Nick a kiss.

‘Your day, was it good?’ Nick asked.

‘Yeah I met my ex and we have to share an office, but apart from that it’s pretty good’.

‘That’s good, well I have planed a special night for us’ Nick said smiling he took Charlie’s hand. He took her into their bedroom. Charlie smiled at what Nick had done. There were candles everywhere and the bed had little roses on them.

‘You ready?’ Nick asked.

‘Yeah’ Charlie smiled.

Nick grabbed Charlie by the waist and pulled her onto the bed, he kissed her

‘This is to make up for this morning’ Nick said smiling.

‘Good, cause you hurt me’ Charlie gave Nick a nudge.

‘Right it’s on’ Charlie laughed as she rolled onto of Nick.

Angelo sat at home, drinking his beer taking each sip with precaution. All that could slip into his mind was Charlie, that most beautiful woman he has ever met and dated, but she had moved on. She was in love with another man another man that she cared about and loved. Angelo was snapped out of his thoughts by Tom.

‘Daddy come and read a story to me’ Tom said pulling Angelo.

‘OK mate’ Angelo got up with a stumble

After Angelo had read to Tom and Tom had fallen asleep, Angelo tucked Tom into bed and crept off to his bed, where he collapsed and fell asleep.

Nick cuddled Charlie, Charlie placed her head just under his shoulder, this was where she always placed her head with Angelo.

‘What you doing?’ Nick bellowed

‘Just hugging you’ Charlie said with concern.

‘No your not, this is not right, you NEVER do this’ He bellowed again

‘I wanted to try something new’ Charlie said smiling.

‘No you weren’t’ Nick screamed. Throwing Charlie off him again, he stormed out just grabbing his pants. Charlie cried her eyes out, in some ways she wanted Angelo to hold her. Charlie just sat their crying her eyes out, making sure no-one would come in and hurt her.

Grr Nick. I don't like him. :angry: He seems to have a bit of a temper. Interesting interaction between Charlie and Angelo...looking forward to seeing what develops there. The bit with Charlie shouting at Ruby about stopping bringing guys home made me laugh.

Update soon :)

Archived