The "Alternate" 2009 Mystery Storyline (by TelephotoMarigold, tessalove and Georgia) - comments

Danni02

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 5

By Tessalove....

"Hey” Nicole whispered seductively

“Hi Nicole what are you doing here?”

“I just thought I’d pop round to see how my favourite police officers doing” She winked

“I’m pretty busy at the minute”

“Oh, Are you working on this big mystery?”

“Yep, it’s a tricky one”

“Do you have any leads yet? Any suspects?” she fluttered her eye lashes

“Nothing I can discuss with the public yet”

“Oh I think you can tell me, After all I heard Ruby’s been let out, I think you owe me, don’t you?”

“I can’t Nic, this is an important case”

“Ohh” She pouted while unbuttoning her shirt, she pulled it of and threw it across the room revealing an electric blue bra, her jeans didn’t stay on much longer revealing the same shade of underwear

“Well I think I can trust you, We have a few suspects at the minute” Angelo said between gasps and Nicole’s lips

“Like who” her voice was quiet and she breathed into his ear every time she spoke, it sent chills down his spine

“I think Yugo’s in on it, There’s just something about that guy”

“Ok, Thanks” She grinned dressing herself again, “Do you mind if I take a picture?”

“Why?” Angelo sounded confused

“I’m putting together a scrap book”

“Of every one you’ve slept with?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna try and break a record” She smiled “So many guys in the one town, must dash, got plenty more to go, Bye!” She smiled and left leaving Angelo feeling rather used

She skipped out of the front door and of round to Yugo’s house hoping Marta wouldn’t be in, She thought she could get the low down on the whole mystery thing as well as breaking a world record!

She knocked on the door and Yugo answered

“Hey” She winked “Is Marta here?”

“No..” Yugo said cautiously, “She’s gone out to the farm, she won’t be home for a while”

“Oh goody!” She grinned and pushed Yugo into the house and they landed on the sofa

“What are you doing?”

“Going for a world record and I’m also pretty curious about this mystery thing, Do you know anything about it?” she asked while undressing Yugo, who didn’t seem to mind

“Not much, I just know it has something to do with that Alf!”

“I’m not going there” She shivered at the thought

“So what’s this world record?”

“Nothing really, but thanks for the help” She grinned “Now smile for a picture” She put her head against his and the both smiled and she took the picture “Bye” She skipped away

“Ok two done, Now where? There isn’t a chance I’m going to Alf!” she said to herself while skipping along the beach “Oh Xavier!” she called as she seen the young blonde boy

“Hey Nic, you ok?”

“I’m fine thanks, Would you like to help me with something?”

“Sure what can I do?”

“Just come round to my place with me, You’ll find out then”

“1,2,3 smile!” The camera flashed “Thanks, can you find another guy and send them round”

“But ah Nic are you sure?”

“Yes! It will help me, and anyway what guy wouldn’t want to?”

“Ok, I’ll send someone round as soon as I can find them”

“Xavier? Can you spread the word as well, I’m sure we can get some sort of queue going”

“Ok” He said awkwardly but obeying the request

After about an hour Nic had a long line from her bedroom door all the way out to the caravan park, After about 20 minutes with each Xavier would shout next, Nic would take the picture and the next erm, assistant would enter the room.

Next up was Romeo, “Hi Nicole”

“No time for small talk, come on hurry up! You’d think I have all day!”

“Ok thanks now, Bye!” Romeo was about to leave “Oh wait, we need a picture!”

“Um, What for?”

“Evidence duh!”

Nicole had been through about 130 guys, she honestly didn’t know there were that many guys in Summer Bay! “This is that last one” Xavier called

“Thank God I’m exhausted!” she moaned “Aden?” She gasped as the door opened and he walked in

“What? I’m allowed to help too, right?”

“Oh yeah of course, I just didn’t think you’d want to”

“I’m always here to help you Nic”

“Ok then”

“And were done! Thank God, I’m so tired!”

“How many guys have you had up here?”

“God knows! I’m glad there’s no more though!”

“Sorry Nic, One more has arrived”

“Ughh great! Aden you better go, Smile first!”

“Bye Nic, do you want to come round for dinner later?”

“Sure, See you later!” she smiled “Come in” She yelled one last time

“Hey Nic”