Which old characters would you like to see again (not dead)

Guest matty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but what would you like to see them do with Fisher if he were to return to the show. OK, I agree the showing him as a broke, doddering old fool in 2007 wasn't exactly great, especially with the authority and whatlike he had done for the first 15 years of the show, but what do you want them to do to undo the damage. If he came back, he'd be nearly 70 (or 75), can't remember what birthday he was given in 1995, so any teaching is really out the window and well, I guess some want him to meet Marilyn on-screen again, but if Fisher doesn't return permanently those that wanted a complete reunion will no doubt moan about the that being rubbish.

I think Don is supposed to be around the same age as Alf who was 60 in 05 - Don was 50 in 95 so he's 66. I dont think that age is too old to still be teaching since there were a couple of teachers in their 60's when I was at school. He couldn't be head master but he could definitely still teach or do home tutoring etc. My point is they could easily write him back into the community if they wanted to.

I think Norman's 75 now, so I guess Don's around this age too.

He could come and visit his friends, maybe be with Marilyn. Help out in the Bay somehow.

He can't be a teatcher anymore, he's too old for that. But he has always cared for the youth of Summer Bay, so I guess something to do with them.

And at the same time..Just hanging around, taking it easy.. Relax a bit etc..

• 3 months later...

I would like to see Irene's children or Selina, or Joey Rainbow back into Summer Bay for a visit. If Chloe wasn't killed off, it should be nice to see her back to Summer Bay. I didn't like it when they brought her back to the show in 2005 just to kill her off a few days later.

Sally and Pippa-would be nice if they come back to visit. And what about Alf's sister Cecila? <<< Sorry can't spell her name, lol. :P

Archived