Which old characters would you like to see again (not dead)

Guest matty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like, as in you want him to return or like, as in you're just pleased that I've still have the same run longing joke.

The latter. It's nice to know that some things don't change in 7 years.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see Frank come back. Alex Papps was my very first TV crush (I feel really old now !!) It could work too, now with Roo back even if it is a pity they couldn't convince Justine Clarke to reprise the role - she was so much better.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Fin come back with her children or they can kill Fin off offscreen and introduce Paul and Whatever she called her other son could live with Irene, I'm also cool with them developing SORAS to make them fit in better but Irene needs a good solid family surrounding her they haven't had it since Hayley/Will/Nick.

• 2 weeks later...

I would loves for Frank and Steven to return back to the Bay.

And also Tasha and Robbie with Ella. I still wonder who is the baby of Tasha's daughter.

As it couldn't be Jonah..

I kind of also liked the last we saw of Jonah.

Most of all I would love for Sally/Brad and Pippa to come back.

definitley: SALLY !!!!!!

than Danni Minogue as Emma Jackson, i was so sad that danni minogue didn't came back for the 20th anniversary

Don. i think Don would be a great Friend for John Palmer

Dani Sutherland played by MY FAVORITE dreamgirl ever Tammin Sursok. Tammin is the best and my dreamgirl since H&A xD dani and maybe romeo yummy xD

Gipsy and Will. yeah i know i know about Gipsy, but it's not the same one of them to watch without the other. Will without Gipsy isn't THE WILL and Gipsy without Will isn't MY Gipsy miss the good old ones ^^

Robbie and Tasha and than maybe a relationship between Robbie and Indigo, because indi looks a little bit like tasha and matilda ^^

i mean this soap has to much loveley characters

but someone like vinnie is missing or someone like Noah.

Rick or kim would be great or Martha (without a man xD)

Hayley is missing too and i would like to see her again, but not the 3 month recast. the original one ^^

i know not dead people but Noah and definitley Flynn and Dan have to come back and i don't care how xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see Don Fisher, Barbara, Celia, Lance, James Fraser with Olivia.

It would be interesting to see Don, Barbara, Lance and Celia interact with the current cast - family members and the community.

It would be nice to see James with Olivia back in the Bay at some point. There are plenty of opportunities and scope when it comes to those two characters. Maybe bring back Diana Fraser for good measure?

Archived