Which old characters would you like to see again (not dead)

Guest matty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree - Considering their connections with the current cast, Fisher is on the top of my list along with Damo, Fin, Selina and Joey; all characters I think are long overdue a return and needed to shake things up for Irene, particularly Damo and Fin. I'd like to see a visit from Barbara, Lance and Celia too, an extended/semi permanent return for Lance.

I'm in two minds about Sally which is odd since she is one of my favorite characters but if it isn't permanent I'm not sure it would work. I'd love to see Pippa back to on a permanent basis running the park and fostering again but that's probably just a pipe dream for the show that will never happen.

I agree - Considering their connections with the current cast, Fisher is on the top of my list along with Damo, Fin, Selina and Joey; all characters I think are long overdue a return and needed to shake things up for Irene, particularly Damo and Fin. I'd like to see a visit from Barbara, Lance and Celia too, an extended/semi permanent return for Lance.

I'm in two minds about Sally which is odd since she is one of my favorite characters but if it isn't permanent I'm not sure it would work. I'd love to see Pippa back to on a permanent basis running the park and fostering again but that's probably just a pipe dream for the show that will never happen.

I would love for those characters to return also,especially Selina and Finlay who were favorites of mine when they were on the show.I wish H&A would bring more past characters back,especially from the 90's.

Other non deceased characters I would love to see return are Sophie,Blake and Gypsy.

Celia - it's a crime they haven't brought her back to mix with Alf and Morag, they all had such excellent chemistry together and there's so much unfinished business between Ceels and Morgs. And I know for a fact Fiona Spence wants to return, so I really wish they would.

(Speaking of which, does anyone remember when she returned in 2000 for a stint? I never liked her then, I thought she wasn't written at all like the Celia I remembered. Does anyone know what the episode numbers were?)

Damien and Finlay - bring one or both of them back with a good storyline for Irene to get her teeth into. They are both good characters too and it would be nice to see them again.

Fisher and/or Lance - they need a catch up with Marilyn. Am I imagining things or didn't Marilyn say last year (in relation to Alf lending him the money to visit her in 2007) that she couldn't face him? The writers can't leave things like that.

Fisher. I definately think that there is still a place for him in the Bay. His character is very rare in that it wouldn't particularly need to be adapted to fit into the modern show. He doesn't date. Plus, I absolutely love him.

I also think that Carly, Ben and family would fit really well into the Caravan Park - although I wouldn't expect Julian McMahon to agree to that!

Fisher. I definately think that there is still a place for him in the Bay. His character is very rare in that it wouldn't particularly need to be adapted to fit into the modern show. He doesn't date. Plus, I absolutely love him.

I also think that Carly, Ben and family would fit really well into the Caravan Park - although I wouldn't expect Julian McMahon to agree to that!

They could simply recast him.

Archived