Ailsa haunting the Diner?

Guest beau_t

Was just rewatching when Marilyn had the dream with Rabbit where she sees Byron's "ghost" in the Diner (wow, Marilyn was so much better when she first came back, but that's another story!). Anyway it made a memory spring to mind.

Does anyone remember someone saw Ailsa in the Diner? I am sure I am not imagining this. I'm not talking about the brain tumour storyline with Alf, as I'm sure it was someone else who saw her... possibly Sally? I think she was sitting at a table in the Diner and looked up and Ailsa was standing there, then she looked again and she was gone. And it was never mentioned again as far as I remember. It sounds silly but I'm so sure this happened.

I think it's near enough beau_t. It's in one of the first few episodes of 2001 when Shauna walks into the diner, she actually and there's no one behind the counter she has a flashback to a few episodes previous at the end of 2000 when she had walked into the diner and Ailsa had been there.

Archived