Which characters will we never see, or even be referred to again?

Guest matty

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible for all ex characters to be referred to I suppose what with Alf and Irene still there but I'd say its unlikely we will hear Stephanie or Liam, Aron or Justine ever talked about again, or Kelly and Alex, Casey, Jack... Its a shame Curtis isn't ever mentioned by Alf. I think if the characters were part of the earlier years there is more of a chance of them being referred to since that is just the way it seems to have gone for some reason, there is the period during the late 90's that have very rarely been mentioned over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the characters who have left in the last 20 years will probably never get mentioned again.Unless characters have family/close friends still living in town,they are forgotten about quickly after they leave as if they never existed.

Floss McPhee was referred to by Roo when she came back to the Bay. Marilyn was talking about her psychic beliefs and Roo said something along the lines of: "Oh, another Floss McPhee!"

I've been watching the early episodes of H&A quite closely over the past year and I don't remember Roo and Floss ever talking to each other.

Nico Papis, Scott McPhee, Ben McPhee, Sam Barlow, Sandra Barlow, Alison Patterson, Carly Morris'/Lucini's father and sister.

There's a reasonable chance that we could hear from Stacey Macklin. Roo Stewart is back in the Bay as well as the ongoing saga with Martha and Hugo; that leaves possible openings for Brett, Stacey and the Macklin Corporation. Andrew Foley might just get in via the Stacey connection as well.

I think Lynn Davenport is another character that we will never see again

Lynn was only ever connected to the Fletcher family in the early years.Pippa admitted in recent years that she had not heard from Lynn in years.All of the characters that Lynn was closest to are gone so no chance of her being referred to or seen again.

Nico Papis, Scott McPhee, Ben McPhee, Sam Barlow, Sandra Barlow, Alison Patterson, Carly Morris'/Lucini's father and sister.

There's a reasonable chance that we could hear from Stacey Macklin. Roo Stewart is back in the Bay as well as the ongoing saga with Martha and Hugo; that leaves possible openings for Brett, Stacey and the Macklin Corporation. Andrew Foley might just get in via the Stacey connection as well.

I agree with all those characters you mentioned.They were minor characters during the first year of the show.

It would be great to see Stacey again and find out what her life has been like for the past 20 years.

Archived