Xavier/April

I couldn't believe Xapril didn't have a thread so I thought I'd start one.Just in time for them to split up, apparently.From the moment they ran into each other on the wharf last year, they became one of my favourite couples.There seemed to be instant chemistry and banter between them and I just found them really cute together.And they were practically unique in that, instead of revolving around should-they/shouldn't-they-be-together relationship issues of their own making, their storylines involved their individual issues-April's environmentalism, Xavier's worries about John and Gina, April wanting Liam and Bianca together-with the other one supporting them purely because they liked them.

So the rather arbritrary way they've split up this year is annoying.If it had been because of Xavier kissing another girl or April stealing the chemicals, I'd have been frustrated but at least it would have been understandable.Instead, she breaks up with him when all he tried to do was keep her out of trouble and stop her doing something stupid.The stated reason that she was doing it to punish him herself was slightly undermined by having her flirt with another boy about five minutes later.I'm clinging onto the hope that they get back together because the couple and their fans deserve more respect.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Red, I like these two as well. Its a shame that she has been so weird lately and horrible to poor old Xave, he wouldn't hurt a fly. She seems to be hanging round with Dex a lot, I can't work out whether they are going to get together or if he's her gay best friend or something :lol:

Poor old Xave. it was funny he was getting relationship advice from John when the other day he was giving John advice.

• 1 month later...

I dislike April's character. She stole the chemicals in the first place, landed her and Xav into hospital, then got into major biatch mode and went off about him and how it's HIS fault. He tried to help her and she acts this way. I feel bad for him. I hate how she is so secretive. She should open up a bit more. Since I'm a bit behind in the episodes living in NZ, she appears to be trying to make Xav jealous by hanging out with Dex!

Poor Xav trying to enchant April with his love poem, which ended up being something offensive!

Edited by Beckyy92

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, having seen the episode where she gets thrown in the swimming pool and he looks after her, they have got to get back together.It's obvious that he still cares and it's obvious that she still wants him to.Might even explain all her snide remarks about his, admittedly rather dumb, attempts to win over Miranda.

^I agree April's not really in the right place to get back with Xavier now but I wish they'd give them more screen time together, their scenes used to be my favourite part of the show.It feels wrong that she's having problems and he's kind of divorced from it all.

^I agree April's not really in the right place to get back with Xavier now but I wish they'd give them more screen time together, their scenes used to be my favourite part of the show.It feels wrong that she's having problems and he's kind of divorced from it all.

Yep I agree with that. April needs him right now as a friend but he's off living his life and while he has a right to do that, he should still be spending time with her. They were really good together.