Spare Pair (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Danni02

Woah, this one ended up in here quickly.Big thanks to Danni, Bec, JosieTash, Tele and Carina for your comments and thank you to everyone else who's read this.

I'm glad I got a chance to write this one because I wasn't entirely happy with how my previous Nicby fic "Smoke and Mirrors" ended up so it's nice to redress the balance.Glad people seemed to like it!

Well, that was unexpected but interesting! :P I think I still prefer them as friends though. It would have been interesting to read about the talk between Charlie and Ruby, see how she feels about it. Nicole is right! They already have it covered and people who weren't in the Diner will surely find out from Colleen! :P

Nice and well-written one-shot! :D

Thanks, Barbara.I did think about the conversation between Charlie and Ruby although it didn't seem part of the story:I think Charlie would have certain worries but wouldn't get in their way.But that's just my opinion, people are free to make up what they want.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Spare Pair (by Red Ranger 1) - comments