Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

I can understand why Brax would want Kyle to move in so he doesn't feel left out and feels part of a family. but i also understand how Casey feels betrayed but i think Brax is trying to do the best for Casey he doesn't need all the drama back at home his got other things to worry about i think his best for Casey even though he doesn't see it that way.

I heard Zac got him to punch the bully to get respect but it will probally just make things worse for

He actually got him to punch Zach, not the bully.

Lincoln said in Tv Week that the tattoo Casey has on his back, 'All Or Nothing' describes what Casey is like.

I under stand what he means but I feel like Casey gives nothing more than all.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.....

Yeah got it mixed up cause someone put he gets him to punch the bully but it must of been wrong

Tamara is really making Casey unlikeable In my Opinion.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

I can understand why Brax would want Kyle to move in so he doesn't feel left out and feels part of a family. but i also understand how Casey feels betrayed but i think Brax is trying to do the best for Casey he doesn't need all the drama back at home his got other things to worry about i think his best for Casey even though he doesn't see it that way.

I heard Zac got him to punch the bully to get respect but it will probally just make things worse for

He actually got him to punch Zach, not the bully.

Lincoln said in Tv Week that the tattoo Casey has on his back, 'All Or Nothing' describes what Casey is like.

I under stand what he means but I feel like Casey gives nothing more than all.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.....

Yeah got it mixed up cause someone put he gets him to punch the bully but it must of been wrong

Tamara is really making Casey unlikeable In my Opinion.

True but she makes him happy so.....

• 2 weeks later...

Part of an interview with Lincoln that I think was recently done:

Is there anything you haven't explored with Casey that you'd be really keen to do in the future?
"Happiness. I would like to see Casey be genuinely happy for an extended amount of time without something happening to him, but I suppose it comes with the territory for him!"

Can you give us any hints on what you're filming at the moment? Is it a happy time for Casey, or still a dramatic one?
"I'm sworn to secrecy but I can say there is more drama to come - it is Summer Bay after all!"

I've kind of lost interest in Casey too, he and Tamara feel a bit forced as a couple so their scenes just fall flat to me, no matter how much he grins during them.I really don't see them as anything special, he doesn't seem any different with her than he was with Ruby except, while I never thought they'd last, I did actually think him and Ruby were good for each other.I can't see Casey and Tamara lasting either, there's no real foundation to the relationship, and I'm not entirely sure they're good for each other except in the sense that it stops them being alone.

I loved him with Ruby but there were times he was angry when he was with her. I don't know how to explain it.

The Henri thing was just a fling and he didn't like Sasha as much as she did.

So far, I'm liking him with Tam. She brings out a lighter side to him and he seems slightly less angry (Tam is obviously the angry one in tis relationship haha).

Just have to see how long they can be happy for, but it is Casey, so drama will happen.