Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

SPOILER ALERT!

Sorry, I have no idea how to darken this sentance so you can't see it but if anyone can tell me how, then much appreciated.

Highlight the spoiler, then go to Special BBCode - the icon to the left of the font box - and scroll down to spoiler. You should be able to see what text will appear under the spoiler tag.

After what Kyle did to Casey, I don't blame him in the least for not wanting to share a house with him.

I know people have to stand up for themselves in jail, but that advice isn't making me too hopeful about what sort of man Zac is. It's the sort of response you expect from Brax and Heath.

Edited by b2sb09

SPOILER ALERT!

Sorry, I have no idea how to darken this sentance so you can't see it but if anyone can tell me how, then much appreciated.

Highlight the spoiler, then go to Special BBCode - the icon to the left of the font box - and scroll down to spoiler. You should be able to see what text will appear under the spoiler tag.

After what Kyle did to Casey, I don't blame him in the least for not wanting to share a house with him.

I know people have to stand up for themselves in jail, but that advice isn't making me too hopeful about what sort of man Zac is. It's the sort of response you expect from Brax and Heath.

Thanks for showing me how to put the spoiler alert on.

• 2 weeks later...

I can understand why Brax would want Kyle to move in so he doesn't feel left out and feels part of a family. but i also understand how Casey feels betrayed but i think Brax is trying to do the best for Casey he doesn't need all the drama back at home his got other things to worry about i think his best for Casey even though he doesn't see it that way.

I heard Zac got him to punch the bully to get respect but it will probally just make things worse for Casey.

Edited by Dan F
Posts merged, please use the Edit button rather than posting again immediately

I can understand why Brax would want Kyle to move in so he doesn't feel left out and feels part of a family. but i also understand how Casey feels betrayed but i think Brax is trying to do the best for Casey he doesn't need all the drama back at home his got other things to worry about i think his best for Casey even though he doesn't see it that way.

I heard Zac got him to punch the bully to get respect but it will probally just make things worse for

He actually got him to punch Zach, not the bully.

Lincoln said in Tv Week that the tattoo Casey has on his back, 'All Or Nothing' describes what Casey is like.

I under stand what he means but I feel like Casey gives nothing more than all.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.....

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Posts merged.

I heard Zac got him to punch the bully to get respect but it will probally just make things worse for

Yeah I was shocked when Zac encouraged him to punch him. And I was so shocked there was a police officer joining the crowd as they jeered and taunted him when he punched Zac. Poor Casey! Will he ever have a break this year?? :(

Casey does give his all just in the wrong situations.

Thanks for explaining. I was a lttle confused about it.

Yeah I was shocked when Zac encouraged him to punch him. And I was so shocked there was a police officer joining the crowd as they jeered and taunted him when he punched Zac. Poor Casey! Will he ever have a break this year?? :(

I want him to get a break but he probably won't :(

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Posts merged. Please don't SPAM - use the Edit button instead.

• 3 weeks later...