Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

• 3 weeks later...

I went off Casey a bit in the first half of the year, when he seemed to become a bit too violent and it was hard to tell the difference between him and Brax at times and then there was the whole thing with Henri in which he largely came across as a stalker.I think he improved a lot in the second half of the year though:He seems to have moved out of Brax's shadow a bit while still maintaining a close relationship with his brothers on equal terms.(It's certainly been good to see him and Heath finally get along.)I think they dragged out the aftermath of Danny's death a bit much without anything really happening to the point that I lost interest in him somewhat.His quitting school is a bit of an eye-roller after the endless storylines of him trying to make a go of it, so I just hope it sticks this time rather than him going back next year.

I went off Casey a bit in the first half of the year, when he seemed to become a bit too violent and it was hard to tell the difference between him and Brax at times and then there was the whole thing with Henri in which he largely came across as a stalker.I think he improved a lot in the second half of the year though:He seems to have moved out of Brax's shadow a bit while still maintaining a close relationship with his brothers on equal terms.(It's certainly been good to see him and Heath finally get along.)I think they dragged out the aftermath of Danny's death a bit much without anything really happening to the point that I lost interest in him somewhat.His quitting school is a bit of an eye-roller after the endless storylines of him trying to make a go of it, so I just hope it sticks this time rather than him going back next year.

I agree pretty much with every thing you said. Casey was definitley better in the second half of the year. I highly doubt Casey will go back to school. Think he's done with that. Will like to see him stick with his job at Angelo's or get another job.

I was looking forward to Casey and Sasha getting together, but now that they are, I don't like them. Sasha needs some one younger and Casey needs some one more mature. Thats why I think he will get with Tamarra.

Um, I don't think it's Sasha's imaturity that's the issue here, it's Casey and his inability to make a decision, the two year age gap has nothing to do with that.

That's true but it's just some times, they don't really suit

To be honest they were better off as friends.

Agreed I think that's all Sasha is to Casey.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Saw a picture of Casey on the beach with bruises on his face. Seems like he going to have a tought time again :(

I'm really sorry that I haven't spoiler tagged it but I have no idea how to.

Saw a picture of Casey on the beach with bruises on his face. And apparently there is a picture of him in court AGAIN. Seems like he going to have a tought time again :(

I'm really sorry that I haven't spoiler tagged it but I have no idea how to.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT!

Sorry, I have no idea how to darken this sentance so you can't see it but if anyone can tell me how, then much appreciated.

Saw in TV Week, that Casey is getting bullied in Jail and Zac (Nat's ex) tells him to punch the bully.

I bet when Brax finds out he will not be happy with Zac.

Also says that Casey is really upset that Brax lets Kyle move in.

I honenstly find it really selfish that Brax kicks Casey out to let Kyle move in :(

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.