Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

Casey was going to move to the city with Ruby but then he told Ruby he needs to stay with Brax I wonder how there relationship will work now.I hope Casey visits Ruby and maybe one day moves to the city.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems that theres too much evidence to show that Casey and Ruby don't get back together but I keep thinking about the Lincoln and Ruby hot seat interview and it suggests that they talk to each other about juvie and that there is a lot of love between them. I just hope that they talk eventually and that they can be friends if they can't get back together.

Lincoln was SO good today. Seriously him in tears as Brax held him in the woods was amazing acting. He makes me feel so badly for Case and for the poor kid who constantly tries to do the right thing and gets kicked in the teeth every single time. I'm so impressed by Lincoln i really am. Can't wait to see where he takes Casey next i'm just really worried it's going to be down further more depressing paths.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't wait for the Henri storyline to be over, but I'd give it another month.

I feel like it was put there for no reason other than to have a sideline-type story since all the focus is on the Bianca baby drama <_<

I miss his character development storylines already :(

I feel like it's just going to be a pre-text to Casey's supposed future

self destruction.

Like maybe she dumps him and he ends up losing it (even more than he already has.)

I can't wait for the Henri storyline to be over, but I'd give it another month.

I feel like it was put there for no reason other than to have a sideline-type story since all the focus is on the Bianca baby drama <_<

I miss his character development storylines already :(

I feel like it's just going to be a pre-text to Casey's supposed future

self destruction.

Like maybe she dumps him and he ends up losing it (even more than he already has.)

lol I sure hope so (in a weird way) but only cos he's the only character on H&A who isn't defined by his "love life". All the others have issues with their partners or longing for someone (except Sasha at the moment) and I feel like his own character development has been driving his story-lines until Henri came along

It won't be a good year for poor Casey, but it makes him more interesting to watch