Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

• 8 months later...

Heath is a good character. He's trying to change. I've noticed that but because he's a Braxton there is automatic generated response to him. I've said this before on so many occasions with Heath what you see is what you get. I have loved his character since he came into the show. I can't pinpoint exactly why I like him but I don't like the lack of progression. There is so much that can be done with his character. Darcy is a good start as I don't think anyone can say that Heath doesn't love her. He's invested so much love and time into her. He has fought for her and yeah at times he's wanted to give up but that's because he doesn't believe in himself not because he is incapable of doing it. Heath needs an education to be honest. I'm not saying that you can only get ahead in life if you have qualifications because it varies but IMO Heath needs one. He would be in a much better position to look after Darcy if he did. Honestly out of all the Braxtons my honest opinion is that Heath has changed the most and for the better but he needs to carry on. He can't just stop. It will make all the effort pointless and I don't want that. As for Heath needing Morag and Celia. I can't really say if it's a good idea because I can't see it happening in my head but I do think that he needs a positive role model. I can't decide who that should be but I've noticed that he has no friends and that's a shame. I would love to see him out with friends even just once in a blue moon. He needs scope and not to be stuck in the same repetitive life. That is not life IMO. There needs to be more character progression and positivity in his life namely Darcy and Bianca also. Bianca is half positive and half negative on Heath. They have IMO a good chemistry but it's not enough. They need to trust each other and be there. The proposal just confirms the different wavelengths they are on as they both have different views on where their priorities are. & that sums up my view on Heath. :)

Heath is a good character. He's trying to change. I've noticed that but because he's a Braxton there is automatic generated response to him. I've said this before on so many occasions with Heath what you see is what you get. I have loved his character since he came into the show. I can't pinpoint exactly why I like him but I don't like the lack of progression. There is so much that can be done with his character. Darcy is a good start as I don't think anyone can say that Heath doesn't love her. He's invested so much love and time into her. He has fought for her and yeah at times he's wanted to give up but that's because he doesn't believe in himself not because he is incapable of doing it. Heath needs an education to be honest. I'm not saying that you can only get ahead in life if you have qualifications because it varies but IMO Heath needs one. He would be in a much better position to look after Darcy if he did. Honestly out of all the Braxtons my honest opinion is that Heath has changed the most and for the better but he needs to carry on. He can't just stop. It will make all the effort pointless and I don't want that. As for Heath needing Morag and Celia. I can't really say if it's a good idea because I can't see it happening in my head but I do think that he needs a positive role model. I can't decide who that should be but I've noticed that he has no friends and that's a shame. I would love to see him out with friends even just once in a blue moon. He needs scope and not to be stuck in the same repetitive life. That is not life IMO. There needs to be more character progression and positivity in his life namely Darcy and Bianca also. Bianca is half positive and half negative on Heath. They have IMO a good chemistry but it's not enough. They need to trust each other and be there. The proposal just confirms the different wavelengths they are on as they both have different views on where their priorities are. & that sums up my view on Heath. :)

wow. I agree with this completely. But i think Morag could be a good role model - look what she did for Aden

If you think about it, when did half the characters have real friends?

Brax?

Heath?

Casey was friends with Romeo, Xavier, and Dex for about a month in 2011 when they were in school.

Ah I forgot about Morag's involvement with Aden. I guess it could work but Heath has come a long way, he needs to carry on doing that and being positive. As for the friends thing, yeah I agree half the cast are in the same position which is something they needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...