Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

That was simply beautiful.I loved every word of it.The way you captured Barry's thoughts and feelings and inner turmoil.I'm so glad he found the strength to own up to what he'd done and that it all turned out all right.

Few names to cross off the list of people who might be dead.I suspect it's

Will

but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Thanks. :D Glad it came across okay as I found it very tough to write about Barry. I could understand why he killed his wife (to protect his son) but I couldn't understand him leaving her body buried in an unmarked grave for nearly twenty years. Never mind, it's only fiction! :rolleyes: You might be right about the person who died, you might not... :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so ends possibly the longest running fanfic ever written...Glad you finished it, I know it's been an effort for you.Didn't think it would be Jack, I'd kind of lost track of him a bit.Some of it felt a little bit too neat, like Hayley and Gypsy suddenly being best friends, but it was nicely done.I like how you even brought the minor characters like Dani back and gave them a resolution of their own.Well done for finally getting there!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments