Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the continuity between this and the previous chapters, it makes it flow well. Megan is a great character I like her a lot, and Kim is a lot more human the way you describe him than he sometimes was on screen. The vulnerable and soft side comes across really well. They way all of your chapters intertwine without losing the thread is really clever.

I like the continuity between this and the previous chapters, it makes it flow well. Megan is a great character I like her a lot, and Kim is a lot more human the way you describe him than he sometimes was on screen. The vulnerable and soft side comes across really well. They way all of your chapters intertwine without losing the thread is really clever.

Thanks. That was quite a difficult chapter to write as I don't know very much about Barry and Kim. :)

That was very good, I like Megan she has an ethereal quality which is very endearing. You have made Kim more vulnerable than I remember him, which is a good thing I think. I'm looking forward to Cassie and Hayley and also to the Barry and Kim showdown, that should be phenomenal.

Yet another very mature and enjoyable chapter, which I found to be very effective. i am also looking forward to seeing how the Barry/Kim discussion goes. Well done, this is excellent writing, and I always look forward to what you have to say about the various characters, whoever they are. Megan is intriguing. Is she related to Floss by any chance? You have captured Kim in a very sympathetic way, as he wasn't always portrayed that way on screen. Its a fascinating character study.

Yet another very mature and enjoyable chapter, which I found to be very effective. i am also looking forward to seeing how the Barry/Kim discussion goes. Well done, this is excellent writing, and I always look forward to what you have to say about the various characters, whoever they are. Megan is intriguing. Is she related to Floss by any chance? You have captured Kim in a very sympathetic way, as he wasn't always portrayed that way on screen. Its a fascinating character study.

Nope, Megan is a direct descendant of Molly Scattergood :P who made herbal cures and told fortunes in seventeenth century England and of Edwin Henry Scattergood who was sent to Botany Bay in the nineteenth century - tho if Floss ever researches her family tree and discovers any Scattergoods or Ashcrofts she might well be... :P

I think I'm taking all this a little bit too seriously now... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

That was really thoughtful dedication ILM I am sure Frankie is still with is in spirit and is enjoying this as much as the rest of us.

I enjoyed this, the ratcheting up of the emotions and the way Cassie gathers her courage was very well described and I was pleased that she stood up to Hayley at the end.I like how all of your chapters link together.

Have a good holiday. :D