Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

That’s a big family, bet there’s a mad queue for the bathroom every morning.

God, yes, there were six in my family! :P

trying desperately to drag her attention away from the crowd of men surrounding her.

“Bit busy now Kim,” she replied airily.

You see for me it was all about the sex and I’m sure I can find someone who was better in bed than you.

Noah self-consciously patted her back, whilst delicately trying to free himself from her grip.

Definitely Dallas style! :P

I didn’t think you were capable of communicating with me on a non-physical level. :lol:

Now run along little Puppy go back to the crab Queen. :lol:

I laugh so much at these put-downs. Cue the Dallas theme music...

Brilliant series, Kat! :D

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comments guys.

About the Dallas style put downs: I'm having so much fun with this story. You know the sort of things you'd love to say to people but you'd never quite dare? I'm enjoying writing them in this story. Certain characters like Gypsy and my Hayley are just made for the little cutting remarks and it's so much fun to write! Glad it's amusing you though. Everything in my job is so intense at the moment that this story's the only outlet I have for my sense of humour and I'll keep going as long as people keep reading.

In case nobody's noticed from my other story, I'm pretty bad at ending things, I just tend to go on...and on...:P

Ohh I loved every moment. I'm so glad that Cassie and Martha at least felt a little bit of guilt for what they were doing, I just can't wait for the day that Hayley pushes them over the edge, that will be a cat fight worth reading! And Kim, oh Kim, you poor deluded boy... I love how you write him, I laugh every time (even if thats mean!) because hes just so pathetic. Hopefully he grows a backbone too!

Can't wait for more of this story!

Loved it Kat! Luuurve this story. Hayley was so pathetic that it was quite hilarious. It's funny that she dishes it out to Kim but she's completely diluded as well. Kim is also very hilarious, but the poor ignorant boy. Couldn't help but feel very bad for him. And Gypsy is just awesome. Can't wait for more! :)