Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

Thanks, Kat. That was a really amazing update. Thank you for taking us inside Hayley's head. I now have a lot of sympathy for Hayley which I didn't think would be possible. I feel so sorry for her over everything that's happened to her.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter. Im torn between hating Hayley and feeling sorry for her, she is certainly a bitch but now it doesnt seem so bad as before. The writing in that chapter was fabulous and I really could picture the scene between Dani and Gypsy, the way you described Gypsy smirking at Dani was spot on. I cant wait to find out what else you have planned for these characters, hope there is an update soon. Great work guys.

Great chapter. Im torn between hating Hayley and feeling sorry for her, she is certainly a bitch but now it doesnt seem so bad as before. The writing in that chapter was fabulous and I really could picture the scene between Dani and Gypsy, the way you described Gypsy smirking at Dani was spot on. I cant wait to find out what else you have planned for these characters, hope there is an update soon. Great work guys.

I feel the same way, in fact at points I've hated all the characters and loved them at the same time. Your a brilliant writer, still trying to figure out who Kane likes- I may just be dumb. Hope Gypsy gets back with Will. Write more soon.

Yeah I think you did.

An update will be forthcoming soon. Its pretty much all wrote. Well I love musics bit is, my bit is taking a bit longer because I am so busy at the memont.

I've started a new job which is taking up my time and I'm only really on here for a few hours a night so other stuff gets my attention. Theres about a million stories I want to read but don't have time.

An update will come as soon as I get time to write it!

Have taken time off work today after nearly dying at the Dentists so I've wrote my bit of the next chapter. Its with ILM so it'll be with you as soon as she turns it into a work of wonder once again... :lol:

Have taken time off work today after nearly dying at the Dentists so I've wrote my bit of the next chapter. Its with ILM so it'll be with you as soon as she turns it into a work of wonder once again... :lol:

:blink::blink: !!!!!!

It's excellent to begin with, Kat. :D

I'm at work all day so not on the internet till around 8-9 Mon-Fri evening and I don't write as quickly as Kat does, but, just to let you know, I've downloaded Kat's part and we're working on the next chapter. :)