Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

Megan Ashton/ Ashcroft...who knows what is meant to be! Again bad continuity on my part, I'll head in and change it.

You can say what you like ILM but you wrote at least half of it and you're getting as good at writing bitchy Hayley as I am!

I don't know whats up with me at the moment, I just don't feel like writing and everything I do write is just awful but hopefully with ILM staying on in this to help me out, we should manage a chapter fairly soon.

Okay I just want to say a really huge thank you for so many lovely reviews. It makes me feel even more guilty that I'm not writing much at the moment but your comments are so much appreciated. I'm glad everyone does still like this and is prepared to wait for me to update. I've just reread the whole story start to finish and all of the reviews it's received and I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy at the moment...you never know I might even feel inspired to write. :P

Seriously, thanks for the comments though. Hopefully I won't keep you waiting too long.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update Kat and as Jess said dont feel guilty for not updating we all have writers block at some time or another. Anyway back to the fic I really want to slap Hayley she is such a bitch, I hope Martha and Cassie stand up to her soon. I have a feeling Kane will be able to bring her down a peg or two as well. He doesnt strike me as the sort of guy she is used to. Cant wait for more. :D

lol dont feel bad huni lol you shuold totally take your time

the fic wont be good if you dont want to be writting it or

you mind somewhere else anyways lol and if any one gets

to pushy send them my way and i'll kick em for you lol :P

well cant wait for the update i wonder what martha will do

about jack and gypsy lol :) xoxo

• 2 weeks later...