Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need ideas, i'll give you one, get Jack and Martha back together :(:D

Haha! unfortunately it's not ideas I need...I know exactly where this is going, although I'm not sure you'd approve :P

Wwhat I need is somebody to write it for me!

Never say never Jack4martha! I have plenty of ideas and I change my mind on a regular basis. How's that for hope?

I'm not moving to Aus, I'm going travelling in a few months and Aus is the first leg of my tour. I'll be there for 6 months. Can't wait!

^^^^ Ah your so lucky i would love to go to aus!

But neways i have just found this fic and have read everything so far and am absolutely loving it! Your writing and conversation skills are excellant and i love the fact its old and new cast interacting!

Your ability to make us hate Hayley is fantastic! She is such a biatch!

But i love the Martha/Cassie friendship! You can just tell that really they prefer each other and if they didnt have to then they wouldnt be friends with Hayley! Cant wait for the day they finally stand up to her that would be a fantastic scene! lol

Really felt sorry for Gypsy when you were describing the reasons she cheated! :( But then she went and sat on Jacks knee! Grr! :angry: lol

Cant wait to see what Kanes got planned! Hope its nothing too serious (and does something true to his character that he did when he first arrived in home and away!) but hope he puts Hayley in her place!

Also intrigued to see who he really likes cos from the way he said at the party he had only seen her once or twice implied it mite not be Cass cos he spoke to her for abit! Maybe thats just the way i interpreted it! Just have to wait and see! lol

Also really loving Kit and Noahs cuteness and the way you write Kim is so adorable and funny! lol

Neways iv practically written an essay here! lol But it is really good and hope you manage to get more up soon! :)

Oh one more thing i know its the teenage years but what stage of the teenage years/age are they around exactly?! And are all the girls as such in the same year and then all the boys the same year but a little bit older?!

Keep up the excellant work! :)

hahahaha is it wong that i like hayley better in this than i do on theshow~?

its like a trip down memory lane, when hayley was way more rebellious/fun. and im sooo happy u included gypsy, as she is my all time favourite character! i really hope u decide to include some of her classic one-liners, like when she used to be a bitch to colleen! lol

keep it going please!

Just read all of this from the start Kat and it's fantastic. I love the characters and I love bitchy Hayley with Martha and Cassie as her slaves. lol The way you've created and mixed all the relationships is great! I love Kit and Noah, Martha and Cassie, the boy's relationships - everything is just interconnected and complicated, but still unstandable and enjoyable to read. I can't believe I didn't start reading this earlier. Please please update as soon as you can! :)

Edited by jackandmartha!!!