Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

I was being mauled by the Queen piranha, so don’t I deserve some TLC

“I’m still planning to rearrange her face you know,” Kit whispered.

LOVE these lines! :lol:

and it was easier to break her own heart than have someone do it for her.

That is sooo sad. It brought a lump to my throat. :(

“Just that he had his eye on someone else. I’m really sorry Cass.” Hayley watched as Cassie tried desperately hard not to let her feelings show on her face.

Ooh, bitchy Hayley strikes again! I'm hooked on this show! :P

I'm not surprised you're happy with this chapter, Kat, it's brilliantly written. :D

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many updates since last I checked. Fab work. I love Hayley, she makes the fic. I have to say Kit and Noah are kinda boring but all the other relationships are very interesting. I'm really looking forward to Dani/Will - as much as I loved Gypsy/Will, I always thought the former pairing had real spark. Kane is a very intruiging character indeed and Cassie I really like in this fic. I'll be interested to see if you go anywhere with those two. Just as long as you don't introduce Kirsty I"ll be happy!

I got really excited then and thought someone had updated this for me... :P

Seriously I'm really sorry guys for the long wait between updates, I have severe writers block with both this and return to the bay at the moment. I've got loads of idea I just can't get them onto paper and everything I write at the moment is awful. I know where I'm going but I just can't get there if that makes sense.

Sorry I'm being a pain. Hope everyone will be patient with me, I quite often have phases like this then one day I'll wake up and write about fifty chapters! Just hope everyone'll still be reading by then!

Edited by SKYKAT

I got really excited then and thought someone had updated this for me... :P

Seriously I'm really sorry guys for the long wait between updates, I have severe writers block with both this and return to the bay at the moment. I've got loads of idea I just can't get them onto paper and everything I write at the moment is awful. I know where I'm going but I just can't get there if that makes sense.

Sorry I'm being a pain. Hope everyone will be patient with me, I quite often have phases like this then one day I'll wake up and write about fifty chapters! Just hope everyone'll still be reading by then!

Have to say, Kat, I LOVED that opening line! :lol: (Think I'm starting a new trend here, I'm having a wonderful time lately commenting on reviews... :rolleyes:)

Actually, the way I got into fanfics in the first place was, waaay back, there was this fic on fanfic.net that I loved reading, but the author got writers' block so I posted her a new chapter and said she could use some or all of the ideas if she wanted...and, to my amazement, she liked the whole chapter....so, here I am, three years on... :rolleyes:

Don't worry about writers' block, I get it all the time.

ps Don't think Kirsty/Kane fans would've liked my chapter tho, Kane was in love with someone else in the story so I just carried that on! :P

Cheers ILM. I was quite proud of my opening line too :P

I have actually made a start, I managed to jot some ideas down for return to the bay and I've sent the outline through to Jess as my proof reader to see what she thinks and get some ideas back. I am trying!

I'm struggling with this story though, I have an outline wrote down of where I want it to go...I just can't seem to start it.

Now if you wanted to PM me your ideas... :P

Edited by SKYKAT