Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, Kit and Noah were so :wub: I love the playfullyness mixed with the love. Aww!

I worry what Hayley will do, and it should be about time Cassie and Martha really stand up for themselves.

Excellent insight to Gypsy's behaviour. Please update soon :)

If I ever beg you for one thing, it would be to, in the end, fix Will and Gypsy. Her part almost had me in tears, I just wanted Will to go over there and take her in his arms and make her better :( It was so beautifully written Kat.

Noah and Kit are cute. I'm still wrapping my head around them, but really feeling the love between the two. I'm also waiting patiently for Cassie and Martha to grow backbones and dish it back out to Hayley, but I have faith that that day will come! Hmm... I wonder, what could Kane ever be up to? I can't wait for more of this story!

Stupid Gypsy, I hate her so much, and Hayley, you portray her role really well, she's such a bitch.

Cassie no bloke Turner and Martha, my man prefers Gypsy, McKenzie.

That line made me laugh, you're a really great writer, keep up the good work, and please update soon. Fabby :D