Bloopers from the 90s!

Guest dnp52td

Oh these are brilliant! wonder what happened to all these actors no longer on the show?

Many of them are over in the US now (Melissa, Isla, Tempany). Others are obviously still with the show (Ray, Lynne, Emily) while others are either out of the industry entirely or continue to work in Australian television.

• 3 weeks later...

These are certainly rare, I wonder how the poster came about them! I laughed watching the Emily/Norman stuff, looked like they were having a ball on set. Lots of colorful language indeed! Its interesting becuase I think they get about 20-30 minutes to complete a scene including rehearsal so there is a lot of pressure to get it right or they all run off schedule.

These are certainly rare, I wonder how the poster came about them! I laughed watching the Emily/Norman stuff, looked like they were having a ball on set. Lots of colorful language indeed! Its interesting becuase I think they get about 20-30 minutes to complete a scene including rehearsal so there is a lot of pressure to get it right or they all run off schedule.

Well being that he also has an in-house promotional reel for a Channel Seven Holiday Party on his channel, I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff came from someone who worked at Seven at one point in time.

Archived