Bloopers from the 90s!

Guest dnp52td

You all might want to check out his video entitled "Channel Seven Staff Christmas Party" as well. This is from an in-house Seven Network video featuring little skits various actors working for the network did regarding the aforementioned Christmas Party. There is an absolutely hilarious skit that Melissa George, Dieter Brummer and Norman Coburn do halfway through the video.

Thanks, Jldraw.

I have a question - does anyone know who the character and actor is with the dark hair and black adidas top on in the 5/5 Blooper video towards the end? Was he a permanent character? I'm not familiar with the show from this time period!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, Jldraw.

I'm not familiar with the show from this time period!

Thanks in advance!

If you ever get some time you should really try to track down a few episodes from this time period (1994-1996). It's widely regarded as the best era of the show with overall good writing and perhaps the strongest cast of actors the show ever had. With Melissa, Dieter, Isla and Tempany's characters all having great storylines during this period you really can't lose with this era.

Thanks, Jldraw.

I'm not familiar with the show from this time period!

Thanks in advance!

If you ever get some time you should really try to track down a few episodes from this time period (1994-1996). It's widely regarded as the best era of the show with overall good writing and perhaps the strongest cast of actors the show ever had. With Melissa, Dieter, Isla and Tempany's characters all having great storylines during this period you really can't lose with this era.

I agree with that.

I love these bloopers, especially the one where Sally and Shannon can't keep a straight face when being told about Michael. I'll never be able to watch that actual scene again without thinking of this blooper now :lol:

I also love the one with Marilyn and Fisher in the flooded salon, and what's with that scary surgeon creeping up behind Kelly!?!!

Archived