Glee UK speed

Guest Miranda

We did start season two way ahead of you guys but seeing as it airs so close to the US episodes we had a hiatus at the same time as them where as you guys didn't which allowed you to catch up.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are completely entitled to your opinion, Tele.

Lets keep Glee comments only on this thread, shall we, Gleeks? I know it has spilled over to other threads and got silly, so perhaps we'd better keep it here only :)

Okay. Deep breath!

I really want to slap Quinn, maybe its just the Finchel fan in me but she is sooooo infuriating!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Deep breath again...

I loved Kurt and Blaine :wub: Another song I will be stalking :P

:lol:

All in all I like the episode :)

What episode did you just see UK? I don't even know what episode we are up to in NZ. I'm at the point where I watch the scenes that interest me and that's it.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've watched Rolling In The Deep now.

Poor Sam :( It was nice the Gleeks all rallied round him.

But I can't believe Kurt (Finn's brother) and Quinn (Finn's girlfriend) didn't tell Finn. Surely they didn't expect Finn to make fun of Sam and surely they realised his clothes would be more suitable than Kurt's :huh:

'Glee' third season to air on Sky

Tuesday, May 17 2011, 11:35 BST

By Catriona Wightman, TV ReporterRecommend123Tweet31Send to friend More optionsUS TVGlee

© Fox

The third season of Glee will air on Sky instead of E4 in the UK.

After rumours about the show's future on E4 last month, Sky has reportedly signed a deal to broadcast the new episodes.

According to the Daily Star, Sky eventually paid £12m for the rights to the series.

A spokesperson for Sky would not confirm or deny the reports but a Channel 4 spokesperson told Digital Spy: "By not renewing the Glee deal, we are freeing up huge amounts of budget to invest in home-grown programming, British talent and of course continuing to discover and showcase what the US has to offer."

The spokesperson added: "We are particularly thrilled to have recently acquired The Killing."

Channel 4 announced last month that it had picked up The Killing, the American remake of popular Danish series Forbrydelsen.

The first season of Glee premiered on E4 in the UK in 2009 and became a hit for the digital channel. The current season is airing on Mondays at 9pm on E4.

I am officially in mourning. I cant enjoy the last part knowing that I wont be able to watch season 3

I actually have quite a bit to say about 'Rumors' and most of it is good stuff.

Awesome Stuff

- I quite liked Santana singing Songbird but it has been done a lot since the original. If they had done this as the extended ep (will get onto that later) I think Kurt should have sang it to Blaine. It would have been different and quite sweet... and this is coming from a person who doesn't like Kurt/Blaine. But Santana was a brilliant choice and the acting was off the charts.

- This was the first time I have enjoyed Rachel singing. I've never heard that song sang by a woman and she did a fabulous job of it. They should give her more rocky music because it suits her.

- Loved the Sam reveal and when he broke down I cried. The most realistic moment came when Finn looked uncomfortable and didn't know what to do. They could have easily gone with a hug but it was good that they didn't.

- Puck. Puck. Puuuuuck. He was awesome while playing the guitar in 'Never Going Back'.

- Though it isn't my favourite on the album the song Quinn & Finn sang was made worthy because of the raw acting while they sang. The aggressive moments, the eye rolls and the mature movement showed one of the rare glimpses that Finn isn't a plank.

Non-Awesome Stuff

- This should have been the extended episode instead of Born This Way. They missed quite a few good songs off the album that would have fit in perfectly with the theme of the episode. The biggest disappointment has to be the lack of The Chain, which is probably one of the most well known off the Rumors album. Was it because they knew they couldn't top the original? Or thought playing the original would be better?

- Another puzzling one is the lack of Goldust Woman because that would have been a good song to sing, whether it was with Santana/Artie/Britney or Quinn/Finn/Rachel. The song is a bloody classic and would have fitted perfectly into the show.

-Considering the ep revolved around rumors, gossip and news... where was 'Second Hand News'? :o

I think this was my favourite ep of Glee.

If they had added Bieste I would have been even more happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived