Stewart Family Tree

Guest ilovehomeandaway25

There was a huge discussion about this a few months back which I looked for but couldn't find offhand.There's a host of conflicting information on all subjects but approximate dates of birth, from what I can remember were:

Alf-1945

Morag-1948

Barbara-1951

Celia-1955

Their father and almost certainly their mother are dead, probably some time during the 1990s.They were still alive in the early years.

What sort of other information were you after?

I think that's what was given in press releases or somethng associated with the soap in the late eighties. I did post something along these lines when we had the Debra scene early this year.

In Episode 59, Alf states he's 45, giving him a DOB of 1943. Morag and Celia are given ages 3 years apart in Episode 243 and in an early episode, Celia mentions that she is closer in age to the kids than Ailsa is. In 2000, we discover Ailsa to be turning 50. This means that in 1988 she turned 38 and that Celia must have been born in at least 1950. Looking back at the Summer Bay 1970 clips tell us that Celia, Barbara and Morag must have been all old enough to have at least get married at the point, so we could probably say that Celia could be born no later than 1953.

Therefore we have:

Alf 1943

Morag 1947-1950

Celia 1950-1953

Of course in 2005, Alf's 60th birthday is held making him a 1945 birth. Sort of depends what continuity you follow.

^Um...not much.Celia mentioned her in passing in one of the early episodes, when she was talking about the trips they went on as children, and, at least according to the credits, she was glimpsed earlier this year in Alf's factually-debateable flashback to his birthday party.I think it was the early publicity material that identified her as the youngest.

Archived