Please Be Mine (by Jen) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Give me a G! Give me an A! Give me a D! Give me an E! Give me a N! And what do we have? Go GADEN! :P

Oh! My! Gosh! What have you done to me, Jen? Seriously, listening to an entire JoBro song as a result of this said fiction was bad enough. Now. Now I'm morphing in to a HSM fangirly, cheerleader type, complete with matching red & white outfit. The vision of that alone... :o. *shudders*

But it was awesome reading that ending all over again. I'd almost forgotten how ecstatic I was when I had read it the first few times. Gaden finally getting their SE! :wub: And yes still the same squeeing & flailing taking place. Hehehe!

You already know what I think of this whole fic but in case you'd forgotten I'll say it again... A-MA-ZIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! And thank you so, so, so much for writing it for me. ^_^ Totally appreciate it. * sends a whole bunch of rainbow sprinkles covered gaden-shaped cookies all for Jen*

And since we're on the subject of you writing fics for me, hows that whole...

Aden: "We're going to London, Baby!" (in that whole Joey from Friends way)

Geoff: "Yeah?"

... coming along??!

'cos I'm here ready & waiting at Kings Cross Station Platform 9 3/4. :P Plus don't you know it's rude not to share. You can't keep them there in Perth forever.

In the mean time that councillor/bible camp should keep me afloat along with that rubber duck. LOL!

I really like the ending.. its sweet and beautiful

Im sad its over tho...

Ill be looking out for new fics as time goes on

xx

Thank you so much. I'm sad it's over too. But yes, I've definitely got some more fics coming out soon. One Geoff/Aden, the other something different.

Woah!I wasn't actually expecting it to end but I guess it makes sense, since that's where Reading Between the Lines comes in.It's a shame they had to leave their old life behind but good that they seem to be enjoying their new one.Really great ending.

Yeah, I didn't really have anywhere else to go with the story. I didn't want the ending to be all happy and neatly concluded because Geoff made the decision to leave, and as such had to give up a few things. They have each other, but Annie and Irene aren't so forgiving. Maybe if a sequel happens, then they could reconcile.

And speaking of sequels ...

Give me a G! Give me an A! Give me a D! Give me an E! Give me a N! And what do we have? Go GADEN!

Oh! My! Gosh! What have you done to me, Jen? Seriously, listening to an entire JoBro song as a result of this said fiction was bad enough. Now. Now I'm morphing in to a HSM fangirly, cheerleader type, complete with matching red & white outfit. The vision of that alone... :o. *shudders*

You never told me you listened to the song! You withheld important information.

But there is nothing wrong with some hardcore fangirly. You can wear a big bright G on the front of your uniform and I'll wear the A. (It's meaning is two-fold. Aden and Anaya! :P)

But it was awesome reading that ending all over again. I'd almost forgotten how ecstatic I was when I had read it the first few times. Gaden finally getting their SE! :wub: And yes still the same squeeing & flailing taking place. Hehehe!

You already know what I think of this whole fic but in case you'd forgotten I'll say it again... A-MA-ZIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! And thank you so, so, so much for writing it for me. Totally appreciate it. * sends a whole bunch of rainbow sprinkles covered gaden-shaped cookies all for Jen*

And since we're on the subject of you writing fics for me, hows that whole...

Aden: "We're going to London, Baby!" (in that whole Joey from Friends way)

Geoff: "Yeah?"

... coming along??!

'cos I'm here ready & waiting at Kings Cross Station Platform 9 3/4. :P Plus don't you know it's rude not to share. You can't keep them there in Perth forever.

In the mean time that councillor/bible camp should keep me afloat along with that rubber duck. LOL!

Oh boy. I wonder if you noticed the slight re-write in this version of the epilogue. I was thinking about what you said about Nicole and her role in all of this and how I kind of just cut her off at the end. So I added a bit more, to explain what happened. The drifitng apart, because I guess I knew how I envisioned it in my head, but no one else could tell.

*Jen stuffs cookies in her face* Thank YOU! Any further fics in this universe are on hiatus for the moment. I don't know, I'm up to my eyeballs in other fics I am writing/want to write, and there's that minor detail of me needing a job. So, I'm not really in a position to write another 50k giant Gaden fic - Even though I really want to. I've never been to London (that shall have to be rectified at some point) so I would have to rely on you for locations/storyline ideas. I'll cover the 'and then they kissed' side of things :P.

Loved that chapter. It's a shame that's the end though but it seemed kind of fitting to end it there.

It was so beautifully written. Well done. Amazing work & I have loved this fanfic.

Love Carina xxx

Thank you so much for your always positive comments, Carina. And for putting up with my fangirling that went along with this fic.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Please Be Mine (by Jen) - comments