Distance and Time (by charmed60) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fantastic chapter :D

I really liked the conversation between Elijah and the Bishop. I'm glad he made Eliajh realise that what happened to Rachel wasn't his fault and i guess deep down he didn't really want to leave the Church. It's a shame he felt so guilty that it drove him to reconsider his whole belief system but i like you gave him his own little story and it worked really well. It must be awful to be in that position and i'm sure it happens every day to people like Elijah. What made it even better was that you clearly know what you are taking about and it was really clear what the Bishop was saying.

I am warming to Mr Wallis :lol: He was pretty understanding of Rachel and it was very good of him to give her a second chance despite her little breakdown (i guess you could call it that?). I think she is trying so sad to keep everything together and tell herself this is something she has to do when in reality i don't think she is ready :( Her emotions seem to be all over the place. I like how you have her trying to be all strong but you can tell she is just falling apart inside.

Can't wait for more.