Distance and Time (by charmed60) - comments

Zetti

Laura that was another amazing chapter :D

I loved Rachel being all overprotective and a bit bossy - that's very much like her! I did enjoy the little affectionate moments between them and it's lovely Tony seems to be making good progress. Like how you've kept it all realistic though and he's still in hospital and feeling a bit weak (if this happened on the actual show he'd have been home the next day and trainning for a marathon :lol: ). Rachel's reaction to Angelo is very much in keeping with her character - she is extremely forgiving towards people when only she is involved but as soon as someone she loves is affected she changes. I love that she's so angry though - everything that happened to her is a direct result of Angelo's incompetence. I didn't expect Tony to be so understanding but i expect after everything he's been though he's just happy to be alive and have Rachel and his sons in his life.

Tony finding out about the baby was brilliant. It was so cute and funny. I can't believe Rachel forgot about it for 2 weeks. I guess she was just overwhelmed with everything. Tony's reaction was lovely and i'm so glad they have some real happiness and something wonderful to focus on after everything that's happened. Loved that her shrieked :lol:

“Of course you can” Rachel shrieked in reply; “I’m not letting you out of my sight, you have no choice.”

“Good” he whispered; “because I wouldn’t be anywhere else.”

Just :wub: Beautiful.

Oh wow things are really awful for Charlie and Angelo.

Rachel…she tried to kill herself. How would you have explained that to Tony if he’d woken up and she was dead because of what you told her?”

Angelo closed his eyes in defeat. He knew that what he’d done was wrong; he never meant it to get so far but he was seriously worried about the financial situation inflicting the station. His bosses were coming after him, wanting explanations and he knew his job was on the line if he couldn’t find a way to fix it.

That line by Charlie just sums out how serious the whole situation is. If Rachel had succeeded then she would have died for nothing - and imagine Tony having to be told his fiancee killed herself becasue of a mistake made by someone they considered a friend. I have no idea how he is going to get out of this one. I can't believe he's gotten Charlie involved in it as well :o He's such a pathetic coward. You wrote this part so well; Angelo's shame and Charlie's obvious hurt by everything he'd done - just really well written.

Can't wait for more!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved how excited Tony was at the start about the baby, treating Rachel like a china doll when he's the one recovering from a major injury, but I started in shock when I realised he'd forgotten the conversation.Does he have some sort of brain damage from the coma or the trial?I'm really hoping it's temporary or correctable...Loved the chat between him and Lucas, looks like they've finally cleared things up for him.

Great update :)

I love how Tony was so excited about the baby and couldn't sit still!

Not remembering what he did and said to Jack a few minutes before is understanderble because he really has just come out of a coma so you can see he'll be confused. I just hope it doesn't become a long term problem....

The moment at the end with Lucas and Tony was lovely I knew Tony loved him but Lucas was just to focused to see it.

Can't wait for more!! :D

Angelo I cant believe it. There's no way Angelo would ever let Charlie take the blame for something that he did. :( I hope Charlie doesnt cover for him.

Hope Tony's scan goes okay. Like the little bit with Rachel and Lucas.

Edited by Danni02

Laura those past 2 chapters were amazing!

I loved the easy banter between Tony and Rachel about the baby. It was lovely too see them all happy and joking with each other after so many months of misery. Tony trying to look after her but actually probably stressing her even more was pretty funny :lol: Bless him though. I loved this line:

“No, foot massages are good” Rachel objected, her eyes pleading with Tony. “Our baby would very much like Daddy to give Mummy to have a foot massage please…”

Hahah very Rachel like!!

I'm glad things are okay between Rachel and Jack. Poor Jack worrying about it but it's good they've cleared the air and Rachel being all optimistic is sweet - it's nice she finally has something positive to go on. But now it seems like something else has gone wrong - and it doesn't sound good. Poor Tony, he must feel like an idiot. I hope it's nothing too serious, maybe after everything he's been through a little memory loss is too be expected? I did like that scene though - it was very well written and you build up the tension perfectly. You can feel how tense the atmosphere must have been in that room. Tony running out is very true to his charatcer so i liked that. It just made me feel so sorry for him though, it's like he is taking one step forward, 2 steps back :( And it must have been awful for Rachel and Jack to suddenly have their hopes slashed like that. I really liked that it was Lucas who went after him. He's grown up so much in the writing of this and i think he gave Tony some really good advice, considering how scared/worried he must have been himself. I can't believe Lucas thinks Tony didnt love him as much as Jack - that must have been so hard for Tony to hear. But i love how you ended that scene, it tied it up nicely and i think what Lucas did right there says so much about their relationship.

I am disgusted at Angelo and can't believe he is letting Charlie take the blame for his own incompetence!! What a pathetic coward. He's really on a downward spiral in this!! However i think Angelo is quite pathetic anyways so it's pretty realistic to the one we know. There's no way she's going to understand.

Poor Tony :( I understand his embarrasment though and think it's quite good he went himself to see the doctor. I think he's desperately trying to prove he can do it alone. I just hope he doesnt push people away. Rachel is being amazingly supportive even though she must be breaking up inside. I hope all of this doesn't impact negatively on the baby. Poor Tony. It's terrible what's happened but i guess to come out of a coma after the accident and have no side affects would have been a miracle. I hope this is something they can work through as a family and i hope Tony doesn't let thing destroy him.

Can't wait for more.

Oh! :o Why did Angelo put the blame on Charlie?? It is sooo not the right thing to do! She's going to be mad when she finds out!

I'm glad Tony's going to be okay and that his memory problem shouldn't worsen... :)

I like the small conversation between Lucas and Rachel. It made me smile :)

It's good Lucas is going to change his life around a bit! He really is like his father

Great work! :D