My Life Lies In The Past (by blizzard1) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all :)

There's been some problems writing up the next chapter because it's quite a long one, so I'm still working on it, and I need to do a little bit of research to finish off a couple of the scenes. Hopefully the next chapter will be done within the next few days. I'm trying to make it as interesting as possible so I hope it's worth the wait in the end :wink:

Also to confirm, there is one more chapter after this upcoming one before the two-part finale.

Wow.I felt really sorry for Nicole, being surrounded by happy people when her dad's just died.I'm glad Lucas was there for her.Tony reassuring Rachel before the birth was a nice moment.Charlie's drunken revelation could mean the end for her and Richard.Looking forward to more!

Baby born early! :o:

Roman dead :(

poor Nicole! :(

Drunk Charlie was sooooo funny! :D

And poor Richard, hearing that :( But still, Charlie was funny!

“I don’t think you should go home tonight. You should stay here where I can keep an eye on you” Richard said, helping a drunken Charlie from the Dining table onto the couch.

“I’m fine, seriously” Charlie giggled.

“No, you’re not” Richard replied. “You’re obviously upset and distraught about Roman.”

“Yeah, I know. That’s why I need drinks to help me get through this.”

“Come on, you know that’s not true” Richard smiled. Charlie stared at him. “Come on, let me put this blanket over you.” Placing the blanket over his girlfriend, Richard took the empty glass and headed towards the Kitchen sink.

“Hey, Mr. Richard” Charlie said. “While you’re there, get me some more wine, will you?”

“I think that’s enough for tonight.” Richard chuckled. “You’ve had too much to drink.”

“But I want more” Charlie demanded.

“No Charlie, you don’t need more.” Richard replied. Charlie frowned in disappointment.

“Gosh Richie, you’re so mean!” Charlie said. “Roman wouldn’t be that mean to me.”

“But Richard’s here to look after you” Richard smiled as he sat next to Charlie, stroking her hair. “Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.”

“Roman was nice to me” Charlie drunkenly spoke. “He’s so funny. I miss him, I want to see him. Hey Richie, do you think I can go to your balcony and fly to the sky so I can say hi to him?”

“Wow, you’re really drunk!” Richard said to himself.

“Roman and I were just so awesome!” Charlie laughed, whilst staggering to speak. “He’s such a cool bloke. I mean, even after we broke up, I never stopped loving him, like…….” Richard got up from his seat.

“Come on, you!” Charlie said. “I have more funny stories to tell you.”

“I….I………think it’s for the best that I let you get some rest. I’ll see you in the morning.” Richard replied.

Loved it all. And I can't wait to read more..... I love it!

It was worth waiting for :) Poor Rachel and Tony - I hope little Harry is going to be okay. I loved how supportive Tony was being, it's nice to see it the other way round for once!

I felt sorry for Nicole to but thought Hugo was cruel telling Xavier off for what he said, he didn't say it on purpose and he's allowed to be excited about his cousin. I loved Brendan thinking he was getting a brother as well :lol: Bless him.