The Underscore Thread

beau_t

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, really well done! That was great Andrew. I really like what you did with the stings there too and how it transitions back to main melody at the end. What Vst instrument library do you have, if you don't mind me asking? I really like the quality of the strings.

Do you remember I piece of music I think that they only played once. It was very piano based for 1997 because it was supposed to be Casey playing but it was a big montage of the other characters and what they were doing. It felt like an old score. If you do remember it, would it of been Mike Perjanik's work or a famous piece of music.

^Probably Mike Perjanik's music. Remember in 1990 episodes when Emma Jackson was seeing that piano player guy (Mullet's big brother). Everything he played was clearly a Mike Perjanik score. But unfortunately I don't remember the scene you are talking about!

-Andrew-, great job on Meg's music! Another one to add to the mp3 player!!

Thanks Andrew!

I think Mike Perjanik did pretty much all of the piano stuff for Casey and Rebecca too.

These is a piano based underscore used in 1998 during the Jesse/Kylie storyline - I remember it stood out to me as sounding very 'early years'.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived