The Underscore Thread

beau_t

On 21/03/2016 at 2:50 AM, Old H&A Fan said:

The music that plays in Episode 1601 when Shane tells Damian he's going to spend money from his and Angel's honeymoon account. It reminds me of

Hide contents

when Samantha sent Alf that fax saying "STICK YOUR DEVELOPMENT WHERE IT FITS YOU GREEDY, POWER-HUNGRY FASCIST" wasting a whole roll of his fax paper :lol:

That moment was beating-worthy but hilarious too!:D

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/03/2016 at 2:50 AM, Old H&A Fan said:

The music that plays in Episode 1601 when Shane tells Damian he's going to spend money from his and Angel's honeymoon account. It reminds me of

Reveal hidden contents

when Samantha sent Alf that fax saying "STICK YOUR DEVELOPMENT WHERE IT FITS YOU GREEDY, POWER-HUNGRY FASCIST" wasting a whole roll of his fax paper :lol:

It played again tonight when Pippa told the kids she wouldn't have lunch in the Diner.

Does anyone have the themes that were uploaded to SBJ? I really enjoyed them. I liked the Fletcher Themes, Summer Bay Theme and many other themes that were on the site. I do hope Mike considers releasing his music, it would be great if he released it to Itunes or sent it to someone on BTTB to upload it to YouTube/SoundCloud etc. If anyone does have them, upload them to YouTube or SoundCloud, you will be considered a Godsend.

A theme I have recently been digging is the Christmas theme that played during the 1994 Christmas saga, there was a sombre version and a more lively version (the sombre being mainly during Michael and Pippa's hardships).

The Fletcher family theme (which played during the first episode where the Fletchers were doing the yard work, but the piano rendition) played back in September when Finlay left, I was shocked to hear it, as most of that sort of music had stopped circa 1991.

I would love to hear the music from the Early Years again, but I really don't think it would fit even the most family orientated Braxton scenes... Though, it would fit with many other characters and scenes.

Remember that time when Sophie was abducted by her own father. It was Ben's first episode. At the end of that episode, some music played that I found familiar somehow, and I couldn't remember when else it happened on Home And Away.

At the end of Episode 1606, the first episode back after the 1994/95 "end of year cliffhanger" (if you could call it that), that music played when Pippa searches Sally's room and realises she has gone missing.

3 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

We get the Fletcher theme one last time when Damo leaves.

It's not quite the last time. 2nd last maybe...

Sophie's theme was used in Monday's episode for a Shane/Angel scene. It was lovely to hear again, but VERY weird. I don't think it's ever been used outside of Sophie's time before.

14 hours ago, beau_t said:

It's not quite the last time. 2nd last maybe...

Sophie's theme was used in Monday's episode for a Shane/Angel scene. It was lovely to hear again, but VERY weird. I don't think it's ever been used outside of Sophie's time before.

I loved hearing it again and also the Fletcher theme gets an orchestral revamp soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure a lot of you remember the very famous scene where Alsa imagines Bobby coming out of the fridge.

At the end of Episode 1620, the Murder Mystery episode where Damian gets his send-off, the music track in question plays when Sally nearly catches Jack with the steroid pills as he looks out his bedroom window, as he covers for Shannon who meets up with Eric in the caravan park as payment for the steroids.

Archived