1989 Episode Discussion

Guest Dan F

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The opening episodes to the 1989 season have been so good. I think it's a shame that I know who Bobby's mother is, because otherwise it would have me on the edge of my seat! I think it's a good twist throwing Barbara into the mix, and this storyline has just been so well written. I loved the flashback sequences, Neighbours could learn a thing or two from them: rather than focus on the glitz, the storyline should be at the centre of the action and luckily it was. :)

The opening episodes to the 1989 season have been so good. I think it's a shame that I know who Bobby's mother is, because otherwise it would have me on the edge of my seat! I think it's a good twist throwing Barbara into the mix, and this storyline has just been so well written. I loved the flashback sequences, Neighbours could learn a thing or two from them: rather than focus on the glitz, the storyline should be at the centre of the action and luckily it was. :)
It's a shame i know how it will end but there's still that theory about ghost coming out of the fridge it'd be a different story if she died during wrong parking of couse there's no turning back everyone knows even the ghost i hope

It's a shame i know how it will end but there's still that theory about ghost coming out of the fridge it'd be a different story if she died during wrong parking of couse there's no turning back everyone knows even the ghost i hope

Again I say.... eh?

Again I say.... eh?

don't worry

To be fair, both shows were rather better back in the late 80s! :wink:

Celia still wearing the same top she was 18 years ago, I see.

LOL, well spotted! To be fair, I'm wearing a jacket at the moment that I've had for about 12 years, so I'm not too far off!

I thoroughly enjoyed the flashback episode. I must have missed it first time around because I can't imagine not remembering something like that. I had no idea that Martha Stewart had ever been seen in the show. Interesting to see the store was originally called "The Beach Milk Bar".

Archived