Marilyn/Sid

lino

I must admit being somewhat concerned about my dear travelling companion Marilyn Chambers getting involved with a man which such a tainted reputation, but for the time being I think their union is having a very positive effect. She's looking so radiant at the moment, which I can't fault.

I only hope that son of his can keep his filthy mits to himself. If he's looking for a distraction perhaps he should read a little Oscar Wilde to ascertain the true meaning of wit.

Hahaha!I'm sure you'll have something to say about it if Sid doesn't meet your standards :lol: .

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them together. Sid would be a bit older I think, it's just that Marilyn dresses like a grandma which makes her appear older and plumper. My guess is there will be a big emotional storyline when Marilyn's cancer flares up and Sid will perhaps save her life. I hope he does as it would be a shame for them to write her out after she's only just come back.

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried to like Marilyn and Sid but it just isn't happening for me - I dont really feel like there is much chemistry at all there, not even friendship chemistry. Can't really pin point it, but it doesn't feel like a very natural pairing to me. I think she had more chemistry with Angelo or Justin. Sid seems to flatten her a bit Imo

Edited by alexx

• 3 weeks later...

No, their science versus spirituality views would never work long term. I've known couples like that and opposites attract for a while, even 2-3 years if there's a lot of lust but it always ends in disaster. I'd rather see Marilyn with Miles, who'd bring her fun, quirky side back. Of course, Marilyn is the sort of woman who doesn't need a partner to have a full life so she'd be an equally cool character single too. There aren't enough singles on H&A, never have been.

Edited by CougarCat

I'm not sure I would like her with Miles, they dont seem well suited in that regard to me. I just think Sid is a bit too boring for Marilyn, I mean there isn't much about him other than he has a shaky past in the women department. Other than that he seems a bit bland to me, cant see them having any fun or dizzy storylines together becuase he is too serious. She seems much more bubbly and bouncy when shes with characters she doesn't spend that much time with - like Angelo. Imo they had lots of chemistry, more than Angelo does with Charlie too.

Edited by alexx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...