Paul O'Brien "I wasn't proud of Home and Away"

Guest charmed60

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this hilarious when I saw it. It only confirms what people have said to me about what he's really like....

So he leaves the show and jets straight out to Hollywood, hoping to emulate the success of some of his former co-stars, but nothing comes of it and he's now back in Melbourne playing another cop who's going to end up dead.....

Given his credibility as an actor, he should do himself a favour and not come out with comments like that - otherwise no-one will want to employ him at all.

Lol thats exactly what i was thinking. a year in america and the only filming he did was a message home to his fans!

Id pay a million dollars never to see his face in summer bay again. I always used to think he was looking in the mirror when he was filming!

He was quite happy to collect his paycheck each week and put his face in magazines advertising the show he was so ashamed of starring in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icMOykOPZq4

Here's a guy that loves the mirror so much

• 2 weeks later...

I have edited some posts to await removal because me previous posts, I will admit, have not been user-friendly. Although I have done some research on both articles submitted on Paul O'Brien, and both the articles (to me) has suggested that Paul O'Brien had left the show on very bad terms (like David Yost did Power Rangers).

Archived