Paul O'Brien "I wasn't proud of Home and Away"

Guest charmed60

I found this hilarious when I saw it. It only confirms what people have said to me about what he's really like....

So he leaves the show and jets straight out to Hollywood, hoping to emulate the success of some of his former co-stars, but nothing comes of it and he's now back in Melbourne playing another cop who's going to end up dead.....

Given his credibility as an actor, he should do himself a favour and not come out with comments like that - otherwise no-one will want to employ him at all.

Lol thats exactly what i was thinking. a year in america and the only filming he did was a message home to his fans!

Id pay a million dollars never to see his face in summer bay again. I always used to think he was looking in the mirror when he was filming!

He was quite happy to collect his paycheck each week and put his face in magazines advertising the show he was so ashamed of starring in.

Me too! it was only after seeing him in an inteview once or twice with that big smile on his face pretty much give an idea of what he could be like, apart from that i thought Paul just sounded really different as in lesser beard in the throat :unsure: so it must have been adapted all those time :lol:

no comment on the rest cause maybe this was just an attempt to get in the spotlight

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My honest opinion is that he wasnt proud of H&A because of the way he was treated there, not H&A as a whole. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but even though I am a Jack fan, he was really harsh but having said that I do wish him the best in the future.

I never did like the chracicter Jack Holden and the actor who played him but thats no need to start basicly hitting out haa they gave him his big chance like many of the others who i will say have gone on to make good carreers hes just being a sore looser because he never made it in LA and has had to go back home no one should slag off haa they do there best .

Archived