April Scott - Rhiannon Fish

Foxy

I know this is incredibly irrelevant, but I just have to express how gorgeous I find April - or Rihannon, if you wish.

On a more subject relevant note, I like her character - although I would be exhausted and annoyed with her in real life, I believe. I'm enjying her relationship with Bianca.

I haven't seen the last episode (5215),

does she really leave with her mother? If that's the case - God, I hope she'll come back.

Yes she does, her mum takes her away as punishment because Bianca doesn't marry Vittorio, and she can't accept that her children are making their own decision. I hope she will be back too as she is an awesome character and I love Rihannon Fish.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit, I haven't been as keen on April this year as I was last year.I loved her when she first came in but she was one of those characters where I could see her going wrong and the lively and bubbly bit wearing off.There were brief flashes of it last year-her odd reaction to Ruby kissing Xavier, lying to John about the combibuses, a couple of moments where her Liam/Bianca shipping got too obsessive-but mostly she got over them and I liked her.

But this year they've had her turn into an eco-terrorist for two weeks and then break Xavier's heart for no good reason and hooking up with another boy straight afterwards.I'm really not convinced about the double act with Dexter, they seem to be trying to turn them into two weirdos hanging out together but April wasn't a weirdo last year and she was as exasperated by Dexter as anyone else (Remember the "You don't tell a girl you've spoken to another girl!" scene?).It all feels a bit forced and like they're changing her character to make her do what they want her to.

• 4 months later...

Double post in this one as well and boy, April's gone downhill.Well, she kind of went up again and then went further down.I feared she was going to end up as another Ruby and yep, here it is: Another girl who only goes out with Xavier until she decides she likes someone else now.In fact, as far as Xavier's concerned, she's worse than Ruby:Ruby may have liked other guys when she was with him and hooked up with Geoff the same day they split up but she never actually cheated on him. (Oddly, I find that with April becoming a cheat, Indi becoming a doormat and Nicole gone, Ruby's now my favourite of the girls...)

& I need to rant as well.

She knows she is in a relationship and yet while at first she was telling Dex to back off, the next thing I know, she is letting him start a relationship with her! You have a bloody boyfriend. Someone who actually loves and cares about you in comparison to Dexter who has ‘feelings’ for you. She went over there knowing she has feelings for Dex and still in a relationship with Xavier? How is that sensible? I feel like a broken record but I cannot see a happy ending and I really do hope that Xavier moves on from April because he doesn’t deserve to be hurt like this when he is to me a genuinely nice person who is in love with April. I thought I would really hate Dexter but he didn’t bother me that much, but ergh <_< April! I cannot stand how santicimous she is being.

I like April and Dex together but the way they got together while she was still with Xav was just ridiculous April should have realised she had feelings for Dex then finished with Xavier and waited a bit before rushing into a new relationship.

I agree with ou Red Ranger 1 - I never thought I'd say this but Ruby's becoming one of my favourite teen girls and I like the relationhip she has with Casey. I hope they last before they start playing boyfriend swap again what's next Casey and April? Ruby and Dex?

I like April and Dex together but the way they got together while she was still with Xav was just ridiculous April should have realised she had feelings for Dex then finished with Xavier and waited a bit before rushing into a new relationship.

I agree with ou Red Ranger 1 - I never thought I'd say this but Ruby's becoming one of my favourite teen girls and I like the relationhip she has with Casey. I hope they last before they start playing boyfriend swap again what's next Casey and April? Ruby and Dex?

No, I think Ruby and Casey is a perfect couple. Don't need to break up anymore couples for awhile..

• 2 weeks later...

I find it so frustrating that I don't really like either of the Scott sisters, because I think Lisa and Rhiannon are both wonderful actresses.

Had no idea until litereally 10 minutes ago that Rhiannon puts on an accent in the show! Which just reinforces that she's a great actress. But yeah, don't like April all that much (though her and Dex are cute, I don't like the way they got together though...) I hope she grows on me!

Edited by Cat123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Did I really like April this time last year?It seems she went off to Europe in last year's finale a kind-hearted and good-natured girl and came back as a queen bitch, who's spent the year stealing dangerous chemicals, taking illegally obtained drugs and using, lying to and cheating on the two guys she supposedly cares about, interspersed with her being selfish and self-righteous and snapping at everyone.And it seems like we're not supposed to notice any of that and just see her as a cute and cuddly, doe-eyed, butter-wouldn't-melt innocent.She should have been up on criminal charges twice this year and the only reason she wasn't was she was dating the son of the person who should have reported her, who was quite prepared to turn in anyone else including their own family.And I really hope we've seen the last of her twee romance with Dexter:Watching him kissing and cuddling her and telling her how wonderful she is after finding out she'd used him to steal from his family left me wanting to smother both of them.