Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought the first season on DVD the other day I started watching it yesterday. I can't wait until Fox 8 airs the the second season Im not going to watch season 1 on Fox 8 since I have it on DVD I will probably watch the second season when Fox 8 airs it after season 1 has aired obviously

• 1 month later...

I read on TV.Com that season 3 is airing in the us soon followed by sister show the other book she wrote I can't think of the name at the moment the one about the twins there is a tv show being made based on that hopefully it will air here

We are only up to Ep 6 of Season 1 and that show is called the Lying game

I read on TV.Com that season 3 is airing in the us soon followed by sister show the other book she wrote I can't think of the name at the moment the one about the twins there is a tv show being made based on that hopefully it will air here

It's the second part of season two which will start on Jan 2 2012 in the USA. Season 3 will probably start in June like the two first seasons did, just in time for the summer holidays.

Archived