7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

Well if this sudden good news is true it makes me wonder if the thing about the contracts was false and that they just decided to end it but have since realised they've made a huge mistake

strange if it is coming back in November as that's when Take the High Road gets back up to where it left off in April which I had to campaign for and successfully won! Plus it's my birthday and im seeing little mix live so a great month all round this year 

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, home and away 1988-2000 said:

Well if this sudden good news is true it makes me wonder if the thing about the contracts was false and that they just decided to end it but have since realised they've made a huge mistake

strange if it is coming back in November as that's when Take the High Road gets back up to where it left off in April which I had to campaign for and successfully won! Plus it's my birthday and im seeing little mix live so a great month all round this year 

I'm not sure I understand - what is it that you think is happening?

10 hours ago, samdanfan said:

Well My point is its almost impossible to get a nice reply anymore. They was a time a few years ago people were more open and friendly now they too ( cant use the word Rude. And Im not impressed.

It sounds more like they just don't trust you anymore and are irritated that you broke their trust, which isn't surprising. You can't expect people to be kind and generous to you if you gossip about them.

Hope it returns in November!

4 hours ago, alexx said:

It sounds more like they just don't trust you anymore and are irritated that you broke their trust, which isn't surprising. You can't expect people to be kind and generous to you if you gossip about them.

Hope it returns in November!

They were the ones who stopped talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kind??? THEY DESPISE DEALING with US!!!! why do you think they left Ramsey Street . The real reason they stopped is the Actor found out they were talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im NOT happy and there is hard feelings. You right they dont like me anymore and the feeling mutual. To quote and ex neighbour "I hope they rot in hell" They scare I tell some things. You view is shared by others which is sad as they still fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry its a sore issue for me

3 hours ago, sindikatas said:

The only reason I'd believe this is because now it would be ridiculously late to lie now considering that pretty much everyone saw the official answer to BTTB that TEY are not coming back.

Yes only trust if its confirmed

I don't mean to be rude but nobody cares hearing about so-called contacts and actors with no names. It's boring. If you can't reveal who you're talking about, it's of no interest. And personally even if you did reveal it, I still wouldn't care. I'm not tryng to offend you, you seem like a nice person, but it's just off topic hearing vague descriptions about "contacts" and "sources" doing something that may or may not loosely relate to the topic in hand.

15 minutes ago, Shannon Found Skeletons said:

I don't mean to be rude but nobody cares hearing about so-called contacts and actors with no names. It's boring. If you can't reveal who you're talking about, it's of no interest. And personally even if you did reveal it, I still wouldn't care. I'm not tryng to offend you, you seem like a nice person, but it's just off topic hearing vague descriptions about "contacts" and "sources" doing something that may or may not loosely relate to the topic in hand.

I LOVE to yet legal action would be taken.

Of course Im sure many of you still can enjoy the fandom both in Summer bay and elsewhere? I for one have mixed feelings. I love to have back what i once had yet may you not lose that if you have it.

Archived