Jump to content
Old H&A Fan

7TWO Transmission Discussion

Recommended Posts

I've sent an email to Umbrella Entertainment. I wonder if we'll hear back from them.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

ETA: Is Umbrella the main DVD manufacturer in Australia or are there any others?

Here are the email addresses of several acquisitions managers at Channel 5 if anyone wants to send them an email:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Edited by Skylover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, sindikatas said:

What about schock entertainment? Which company released 1985,1986 Neighbours?

Good idea. Umbrella Entertainment seem to have Neighbours in their online store as well though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone explain the concept of pay TV? If money is the problem, couldn't it be solved by showing the show on this sort of television?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sindikatas said:

Could someone explain the concept of pay TV? If money is the problem, couldn't it be solved by showing the show on this sort of television?

You just pay a certain amount per month to have the channel as part of your subscription (as far as I know). 

Damn this, I miss Jack and Curtis :( 

ETA: Does anyone know the exact episodes that were played on Living/ITV2/whichever channel in the early 2000s? Did they reach 1997 or was it only some of 1996 that they played?

Edited by Skylover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skylover said:

ETA: Does anyone know the exact episodes that were played on Living/ITV2/whichever channel in the early 2000s? Did they reach 1997 or was it only some of 1996 that they played?

They played episodes from the 1996 credits overhaul (a couple of weeks after Michael's death) up until mid/late 1998.

I've also been missing my escapism into the Early Years! :(

Edited by alexx
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to say I have been attempting to make further enquiries but have had no luck in getting any more replies, so at the moment the previous statement still stands.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dan F said:

Just to say I have been attempting to make further enquiries but have had no luck in getting any more replies, so at the moment the previous statement still stands.

Thanks Dan, your hard work is very much appreciated!

I've had a reply from Umbrella Entertainment, it's not an instant dismissal which I guess is positive?

Quote

Dear Edward

Thank you for your suggestion. We will add this title into our acquisition list and keep you updated. Thanks.

Edited by Skylover
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.