7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

seriously GameTime OldH&AFan is entitled to his opinion Okay so he doesn't like Anzac day programmes but that's his opinion. but there is NO Need to shut him down like that! :angry: Okay so he'd rather have Home and Away than Anzac programmes but I agree those should've been on the MAIN Channel! that was the point of the digital stations to have a variety for everyone! quite frankly this feud between the two of you is very tiresome for the other readers! so you should let OldH&AFan air his opinions without slinging him off! now can we all get along please?

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you eejit, we can't all get along.

Though if we all had all got along we'd all be getting along because they'd be nothing not to be not getting along about since the ANZAC programmes wouldn't exist. On the downside neither would the World at War theme tune.

Maybe it would have been better with a smiley, but the post was supposed to be tongue in cheek, since a lot of my posts are heavily dosed in sarcasm.

Oh, and I've not been knighted yet, but I do have an OBE. Surname Earl.

Old H&A Fan: 17th April 2011

I just checked the Advance Guides on the TV Tonight website and found that, for the first time in the more than a year since 7TWO started airing the episodes, there is going to be an anomaly in the otherwise perfect pattern of 5 episodes a week they have kept since then.

Home And Away will NOT be shown on 7TWO on Monday, April 25. Instead, all morning on 7TWO is garbage that could just as easily be shown on the main channel for those that want to watch it. mad.gif

Bobby Forever Missed

seriously GameTime OldH&AFan is entitled to his opinion Okay so he doesn't like Anzac day programmes but that's his opinion. but there is NO Need to shut him down like that! mad.gi

Everyone is, indeed, entitled to their opinion, and everyone else is entitled to judge that opinion and respond with a reasoned response (spiced, or not, with sarcasm.)

I've underlined the offending, and I think in most civilised peoples eyes, offensive comment from "Old H&A Fan".

That "Old H&A Fan" decided to respond to "rat_licker" in a way that is so typical of people whose moral compass is wonky doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

"Bobby missed Forever"

Please re-read the posts and still say that Old H&A Fan was in order to call Anzac Day programmes 'Garbage'.

Idris, you are being a little bit touchy!! How dare you denigrate me and accuse me of having a "wonky moral compass" for having opinions that YOU consider to be "uncivilised"!! :angry: How dare you!!!

As I said before, there was no justification for the disruption to the schedule. I don't give a rat's arse whether it's about a fictional show or not!!

Now read my lips.....

AS I SAID BEFORE, THEY COULD HAVE PUT THE ANZAC DAY PROGRAMS ON THE MAIN CHANNEL!!!!!!!!

Why people get so uptight about ANZAC day programs just because I think it is rubbish. For God sake, get over it already.....!!!!!

Old H&A Fan: 17th April 2011

I just checked the Advance Guides on the TV Tonight website and found that, for the first time in the more than a year since 7TWO started airing the episodes, there is going to be an anomaly in the otherwise perfect pattern of 5 episodes a week they have kept since then.

Home And Away will NOT be shown on 7TWO on Monday, April 25. Instead, all morning on 7TWO is garbage that could just as easily be shown on the main channel for those that want to watch it. mad.gif

Bobby Forever Missed

seriously GameTime OldH&AFan is entitled to his opinion Okay so he doesn't like Anzac day programmes but that's his opinion. but there is NO Need to shut him down like that! mad.gi

Everyone is, indeed, entitled to their opinion, and everyone else is entitled to judge that opinion and respond with a reasoned response (spiced, or not, with sarcasm.)

I've underlined the offending, and I think in most civilised peoples eyes, offensive comment from "Old H&A Fan".

That "Old H&A Fan" decided to respond to "rat_licker" in a way that is so typical of people whose moral compass is wonky doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

"Bobby missed Forever"

Please re-read the posts and still say that Old H&A Fan was in order to call Anzac Day programmes 'Garbage'.

PARDON idris?? I wasn't meaning that at all I just meant we don't all have to sling each other off about this!!!!

Old H&A Fan:

As I said before, there was no justification for the disruption to the schedule. I don't give a rat's arse whether it's about a fictional show or not!!

Why are you so obsessed about 'disruption to the schedule' ?

Why people get so uptight about ANZAC day programs just because I think it is rubbish. For God sake, get over it already.....!!!!!

Nowhere near as touchy as you it would seem, my dear Old H&A Fan.

Bobby Missed Forever: -

PARDON idris?? I wasn't meaning that at all I just meant we don't all have to sling each other off about this!!!!

So what do you think is an appropriate response to a person who terms coverage such an occasion 'garbage' ?

There hasn't been any personal abuse directed towards the individual concerned, but that doesn't mean that this kind of selfish behaviour should be ignored for the sake of a quiet life. Learn from history, and remember those that suffered because their 'elders and betters' didn't.

Bobby missed forever:

Listen pal whats it to you if we think Anzac programmes should be on the MAIN channel? we are not saying the diggers shouldn't be honoured but thats why we have these digital channels variety for EVERYONE

I said nothing about which of your channels it was on mate. The beef here is about Old H&A Fan calling the programme garbage/rubbish.

Archived