7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

As someone who works in a call centre, I know first hand that those call-takers probably have 0 idea whether it's coming back and like @Shannon Found Skeletons has said, are probably being told it's coming back whether that's true or not. When people ring up, they need to be extremely forceful with their opinions, and ask why it's been taken off. In my experience nothing will change if not, to get through the bureaucracy of call-centres it's really important to talk to the staff as long as possible, and say everything possible to get your opinion heard.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Skylover said:

@Shannon Found Skeletons When people ring up, they need to be extremely forceful with their opinions, and ask why it's been taken off. In my experience nothing will change if not, to get through the bureaucracy of call-centres it's really important to talk to the staff as long as possible, and say everything possible to get your opinion heard.

But don't be an Ash-hole - the person you're talking to didn't make the decision and doesn't deserve abuse....

Could they have stopped the episodes so we don't see any of Belinda Emmett's episodes? I know she has already appeared as a guest character earlier in the show prior to her taking over Rebecca Fisher. Maybe this was a nice place to cut us off without us being too invested in new characters who come through soon (Jesse, Steph, Liam, Joey, Rebecca, Casey as well as Hayden and Mandy returning).

I think they have let far "worse" slip through than Shannon and Mandy, and the plug wasn't pulled back then.

As for Rebecca, this sounds like pure speculation and conjecture.

Classic case of trying to fill the information vacuum.

And so, I ask the key question again:

Where are the decision-makers responsible for programming on 7TWO?

6 hours ago, harrietjames said:

The could be not showing the umm Shannon- Mandy exit in line with the current umm "lack of diversity" policy.

But it's not for another year, is it? Besides I very much doubt that they pay any attention to the content of old episodes.

Archived