7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sindikatas said:

That is excellent news!

I imagine it would need to be over 1000 but hopefully it will bump up over the coming days.

Has there been any news over the schedules following the already 4 week gap? Can we see beyond that yet?

23 minutes ago, home and away 1988-2000 said:

Indeed over 300 right now, hopefully it should fly up again overnight! Thank you to everyone whose signed my petition so far. Hopefully I can have success with this like I did with the Take the High Road one

Are there any other ways we can increase exposure?

1 hour ago, home and away 1988-2000 said:

Indeed over 300 right now, hopefully it should fly up again overnight! Thank you to everyone whose signed my petition so far. Hopefully I can have success with this like I did with the Take the High Road one

And just to check, mate, did you have any contacts at STV who were high up, prior to starting the campaign? I mean, much higher up than average viewer complaints would hope to reach?

Or did your campaign gradually reach higher and higher levels the more you persisted?

I don't know if it's been said in this thread but on the 'Home and Away: The Early Years (official)' Facebook page people have been saying they've called Network 7 who state that the show has been taken off air until the end of the year. They haven't given a reason.

Archived