7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Shannon Found Skeletons said:

100% agree.

I just tried to start a petition for it on change.org but it keeps coming up with an error message when I try to post it. I think it's worth having a petition in any case. Hopefully people will read the phone number/address and contact Network 7.

If there's a petition people are more likely to be lazy and just sign the petition rather than contact the Network themselves, and networks don't really take notice of petitions.

Still it's miles better than nothing, if you feel it's necessary then by all means do it. At least you're doing something! If you can get it working I'll sign it.

Best we try all methods I reckon. Obviously being in the UK limits us as far as phoning is concerned. Hopefully some Australian members will phone 7.

Please sign the below petition (and share on Facebook, Twitter etc, especially Twitter in fact, as more Home and Away users are likely to see it on there).

@Shannon Found Skeletons

https://www.change.org/p/seven-network-make-channel-7two-bring-back-home-and-away-the-early-years/c/644056199

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I wish you luck even if you consider me "the enemy".

We, the Home And Away fans who wish to see the episodes back on 7TWO, are all on the same side! And I'm sure BTTB are doing their best to investigate why they have been taken off 7TWO and when they will return

Can you please give it a rest, you've been here five minutes and coming across as if you run things therefore everyone has to do what you say. No wonder know one is listening you haven't been here that long to be given orders 

ohh and just so you don't think I don't want the 1996 episodes back, you couldn't be more wrong. I adore them and want them back more than anything, however it's best to just leave the admin team to sort things out, they know what there doing and have never let us down before!

Guys i just can't believe we're getting this worked up about a TV show!! as i've said before i'd love 1996 back but personally i can't see it happening given the sudden and unexplained stoppage call me a killjoy if you must but i'm just grateful we even got 1988-March 96 that's WAY further than the last rerun

I very much doubt you have worked in that department, your ego seems to be very high. 

I certainly wouldn't join a forum and within 2 weeks demanding how things are run! Just leave things to BTTB. It's not important, people dying in Manchester, people I knew that's important.

your not an admin or a moderator so until you are, I suggest you just keep your mouth closed and leave it to the professionals

Archived