7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without trying to downplay the situation, I actually can't imagine that floods give "good" breaking news coverage and that sometimes networks give too much coverage to certain events to try and avoid any accusations that they don't care, in the absense of any actual news.

Like when the UK had heavy snowfall in December, you turn on BBC News 24, and we had "breaking news" of reporters outside gritting stations talking about whether or not their station had grit left before another reporter who had obviously travelled a great distance told us, eh, not to travel unless it was necessary.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS:

I just checked the Advance Guides on the TV Tonight website and found that, for the first time in the more than a year since 7TWO started airing the episodes, there is going to be an anomaly in the otherwise perfect pattern of 5 episodes a week they have kept since then.

Home And Away will NOT be shown on 7TWO on Monday, April 25. Instead, all morning on 7TWO is garbage that could just as easily be shown on the main channel for those that want to watch it. :angry:

Home And Away: The Early Years is back on 9am the Tuesday morning as a single episode as normal and hopefully not skipping any episodes. I hope this is an isolated instance and not an instability in the scheduling that I suspect led to the cancellation of the last repeat run. :o

I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS:

I just checked the Advance Guides on the TV Tonight website and found that, for the first time in the more than a year since 7TWO started airing the episodes, there is going to be an anomaly in the otherwise perfect pattern of 5 episodes a week they have kept since then.

Home And Away will NOT be shown on 7TWO on Monday, April 25. Instead, all morning on 7TWO is garbage that could just as easily be shown on the main channel for those that want to watch it. :angry:

Home And Away: The Early Years is back on 9am the Tuesday morning as a single episode as normal and hopefully not skipping any episodes. I hope this is an isolated instance and not an instability in the scheduling that I suspect led to the cancellation of the last repeat run. :o

wouldnt that be cause there might be special programing on anzac day what type of programing is there?

On the main channel is normal programs (Sunrise etc.) while 7TWO is filled with this "Anzac Day" stuff where we normally should be having Sons & Daughters, H&A, Shortland Street, etc..

they did that last year on anzac day so why wouldnt they do it again

Archived